Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 hours ago, Miss_Vogue said:

Also i always have a problem with music, because i'm not the biggest fan of pop music and the performers always annoying me

You're not the only one :ninja: 

3 hours ago, Miss_Vogue said:

P.S: i just want a commercial with Jimmy Hendricks music again, am i asking too much VS??:blush:

This! :chicken: 

(Btw, it's Jimi Hendrix)

4 hours ago, mjmarija said:

I finally watched the show today and (for me) it was better than 2015 and 2014 shows. Somehow the energy seemed better. :smile: And this year I liked some of the music and performers. Still not a great show. Like everybody said it felt rushed. Also I really miss the days when all the Angels had 3 outfits...

My favorite Angels were Adriana (Queen:heart:), Elsa (her opening was great, better than Behati and Candice), Jasmine, Sara and Jo. And other favorite models were Irina (such a goddess), Grace and Kelly Gale. None of the others stood out...

Last good show for me was in 2013 (Parisian nights:heart:) and I could watch some of the older shows (2003-2008) over and over again... this one doesn't feel like that, but it's still an improvement from the last year's show. 

I think Georgia was amazing and i really like Liu Wen. Bella was nothing

I just watch the show, work don't let me do it on monday and this are my thoughts:

Opening: I dont like the no-introduction of the angels, well, they have like 25 :banghead:

The Road Ahead: It was so similar to "Exotic Traveler" of 2014. But it was good, maybe too much accesories. I really like Liu Wen!! She's beautiful!! Also i think the music was good but doesnt fit with the theme. Weak closing with Alessandra.

Mountian Romance: Dont like it, dont hate it. The song fit well. Love Lily A pose at the end of her walk, hate Flavia interaction with Gaga, im boring with the hair flip of Iza!! Romee was missing, she has to stop for posing at the end and then we didnt see her more. 

Pink: Love it !!! Maybe too much similar outfits, but we dont have messy outfits like previous years. The outfit were simple and I apreciate it. Lais look great, also Lameka and Bridget. One of the best Pink segment in years.!

Secret Angels: One of my fav of the show. Adriana, QUEEN. Irina and Liu were goddess!! Bella... dead as fuck, she has no expresion, TOO MUCH HIGH FASHION WALK.

Dark Angels: A little bit messy, some outfits were good and someone dont. Like Devon!! Joan look weard with that outfits and the wings were weard too. 

BNA: Love it!! All the outfits were good, perfect for close the show! Stella, Maria, Georgia and Irina were my favs.

Closing: Too short!!! Too much edited.

General Opinion/Random Thoughts: 

1) I think that the themes were a little bit similar, TRA with MR and SA with DA, i will put them in different order... TRA-SA-PINK-MR-DA-BNA. I didnt remember wich model walk in SA and DA cause they were too similar, much black and lace. 

2) Every year is the same, the first girl had the runway for herself, and at the end they have like 5 and all reaching the others. They should calculate how many models are and how much time they have, and let the pass to the runway every 20 seconds for example. Romee has to stop cause Flavia was posing, almost the same with body by iza. 

3) I dont like when they edit and it doest look cohesive. And if they had 2 tapings, why choose the one with Falvia and Gaga posing and Romee behind... 

4) Simple is more (menos es mas)... we wanna see the lingerie!!!

5 hours ago, anja_n said:

Jo opening was just okay. She seems really tired. Her eyes. She needs some rest, some sleep

Jo's eyes are always like that, she has the Vlada permanent eye-bag thing going on. But she does look worn out, I think she needs to stop working out so much - it's aging her

On 12/1/2016 at 5:00 AM, Kallisti said:

I remember in 2003 you can clearly see a lot of BUTTS (Ana B and her transparent black panty yas)... I wonder when did they changed their policy?

On 12/1/2016 at 5:03 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

I'm guessing they got complaints about the TV broadcast and had to tone down on it?

Five days and I'm still catching up! 
I did want to say something about this... blame CBS getting gun shy after the "nipple-gate" from the Superbowl when Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson performed. Since then, there have been less and less booty shown.  It's a shame because so many of the girls have great asses. 

I did notice a lot of cheek this year though. 

I feel like the ship has already sailed with the show ever being good again. Too many years have passed and it doesnt look like theyre going to change anything soon. They make worse and worse desicions every year. I hope atleast gigi, bella and kendall arent there next year. They are a waste and obviously arent pulling in the ratings vs had been hoping for. 

And if theyre gonna keep airing the show in december, the least they can do is have a christmas themed segment. 

9 hours ago, RaffyPooh said:

Except this is Moschino's ENTIRE SS Collection which is just as bad :hang:

Yeah but they are known to do crazy things in fashion at least.. VS is selling lingerie and there isn't any lingerie on that Maud outfit

8 hours ago, freya said:

Jo's eyes are always like that, she has the Vlada permanent eye-bag thing going on. But she does look worn out, I think she needs to stop working out so much - it's aging her

Agree, she was all worn out, they all were with the trip and stuff

Charlotte's last show was 2009.

Todd's last was 2012. It was never really said why but I'm pretty sure Todd was working on the 2013 show and left early into the process.

Also what was the solo Sara commercial that aired in the show? VS posted the Stella one on their YouTube.

8 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Todd's last was 2012. It was never really said why but I'm pretty sure Todd was working on the 2013 show and left early into the process.

Also what was the solo Sara commercial that aired in the show? VS posted the Stella one on their YouTube.

Sara's commercial was so hott, but VS hasn't posted it yet :idk:  I think it was for the bag tho :rofl:  

12 hours ago, Sanni said:

Supernatural actually has a pretty 50/50 audience when it comes to men and women. However, the fandom skews largely female.

I've read 60/40 but when you consider how many people actually watch the show, it's semantic. Small difference :idk: 

I think the more important point is viewership is on a steep decline for VS. Add in cord cutting, disinterest stemming from lack of promotion, fewer household names (I think Adriana is literally the only person working with VS right now even a bare minimum majority of Americans would know) (Alessandra, lovely as she is, has never had the same influence), their ratings are going to keep falling. Everyone keeps saying it, but they really need to more to streaming. I'm really not adding anything new here lol

The first series of Westworld just got more views than the first of GOT so perhaps the VSFS should move to HBO and we can get full frontal :p 

53 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

it was for the vsfs fashion bag

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Oh, then nevermind me campaigning to bring him back. He's been a part of some unforgiveble looks as well. 

47 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

I've read 60/40 but when you consider how many people actually watch the show, it's semantic. Small difference :idk: 

I think the more important point is viewership is on a steep decline for VS. Add in cord cutting, disinterest stemming from lack of promotion, fewer household names (I think Adriana is literally the only person working with VS right now even a bare minimum majority of Americans would know) (Alessandra, lovely as she is, has never had the same influence), their ratings are going to keep falling. Everyone keeps saying it, but they really need to more to streaming. I'm really not adding anything new here lol

The first series of Westworld just got more views than the first of GOT so perhaps the VSFS should move to HBO and we can get full frontal :p 

Yup, VS needs to promote its girls all year-long, not just on the VSFS time.

I think they should continue on tradition TV but allow people to watch past shows on Netflix, that could draw more people into it. Grey's is poised to be this year's #3 drama after 14 years because its streaming deals have allowed people to watch the entirety of it on streaming and then catch it on ABC traditionally.

HBO would be a bad ideia because no one would add HBO just cause the VSFS. HBO only has a 30% reach of what CBS has and if it doesn't air in the same months as GOT, there won't be a lot of people having HBO. (Westworld will never have the reach that GOT has tho)

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

I still find it weird that he left right in the process. And he left his designs for them, some outfits in the show are his ideas. There must have been a major fight between him and maybe Sophia or Monica.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.