The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

My fave 6 outfits were:

Doutzen's Parisian Nights Outfit

Adriana's Snow Angels Outfit

Karolina's Sexy Toys Opener

Gisele's Come Fly With Me

EDIT: Miranda's First Pink Outfit. 

EDIT 2 (Final Edit): Isabeli's Sexy Toys Outfit. 

Too lazy too find the pictures haha. 

8 hours ago, bellazonelurker said:

Here is the video on youtube, for people who didn't watch. It will probably be deleted soon, so watch while you can.

This opening editing was terrible! Bill stole the show with his large head  raised. All the girls heads are cut off halfway and moving back and forth makes me dizzy

50 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Tanya Mityushina would look great as an angel? At least, walk some fucking time on the show; That girl has a body and a face of heart attack, I do not know how it is that is so little known.

She's the type of mature sexy woman who's hot as hell whom VS will never ever contract or cast for anything.

I think VS make some bad (significantly) choices with some of her models. Like someone has said before, they're trying too hard with all that "make that unknown gir a star" that doesn't work nowadays. IMO Romee's case works as an example, push her so hard, but nobody gives a fuck about her.

I'm going to sound typical but i think (besides I like them or not) they lost her chance to had girls with star power with some of this models: Barbara P(she had/have a huge fan base, was everywhere, etc), with (young) Irina, Rosie (let her go too soon), Maryna Linchuk (time ago when she was HF relevant) or Doutzen (specially known in Europe) Imaan (she had some extraordinary seasons, booking huge campaigns, adds diversity) Sasha Luss (HF killer seasons, edgy look) for example. And, of course most of SI girls who actually had a mature and sexy looks.

1 hour ago, silverstarfish said:

Long-time reader of the forum, first time poster. Very frustrated at the lack of quality in the entire production this year.

I'm 23, and only started watching this show form 2014, when Taylor Swift performed. Last year, watched for the same reason, Gigi, and Kendall. This year, watched for Gigi, Kendall, to see how horribly awkward Bella is (LOL) and to watch The Weeknd, and most of my friends would concur.

Honestly, people my age just can't relate to 30 somethings who look like they're older (sorry not sorry). Lily has a huge head, why is she even a model? Alessandra and her both have the weirdest proportions, short legs and long torso. How has VS not gotten rid of them? Lily I get, since she's married to some musician, but Ale? She has shorter legs than Taylor, so how is she a model? And honestly, no one my age is attracted to Adrianna....except for guys who are into older(and manly) women perhaps. They have no waist, and I don't want to buy VS products that make me look like that. (short legs with no waist) Doutzen, who's a similar age, by contrast looks breathtakingly gorgeous, and looks like she's 27, not 40. 

Adriana is manly looking?! Alesandra has a somewhat manly looking face, IMO, but Adriana does not. And she is really not a problem for VS at all, she is still one of the biggest draws for the viewers. Plenty of people are into thirty-something women, and in any event most models in the show were younger than that.

4 minutes ago, elfstone said:

She wants to copy Candice :p 

Does she mention how shy she is every other minute??

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.