Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

31 minutes ago, Polqu said:

I'm gonna resume PINK in one gif:

vsfs1.gif

(i can't stop laughing at the poor 3 blonde models looking the other girls having fun like: can we sit with you???)

And, can we praise this woman????  I nearly forgot Josephine's face and name when she appeared:

kelly1.gifkelly2.gif

(if anyone wants a specific gif, can ask me i would be glad of doing some!)

Please, Lady gaga looking at Josephine lol

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

ohkay my thoughts:

the Best was Sadly but true Adriana Lima.. I said sadly because its time to move on and she still outshining everyone 

plus i miss Candice so much.

Grace was amazing

Luma was amazing 

KELLY GALE was amazing especially in BA :heart: 

Josephine did great

Elsa did great

Sara did great

Jas did great

Sanne did great

Camille great.

Dillone surprised about her she did great

Gigi liked her.

Very dissapointed about Taylor Hill she looked so STUNNING in the pictures but in motion her walk was bad idk was so awkward maybe because she was sick or something but its a shame because even her body looked better than last year .

Bella and her resting bitch face have to never come back same Rachel Hilbert 

Lais O okey : she was lucky they show her alot on Pink.

Kendall  was meh.

Irina was okay

Stella was okay 

and the others: 

2ufq2h2.gif

so forgettable 

Mariah! Love her ??

The show was better this year than las, IMO.

Sanne , my baby I was rooting or her, she got 2 amazing looks, and good Runway presence, Love her, Hoping seeing more of Her as a Regular.

Ale, Adri, Elsa, Jojo & Jas were AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG!

Kelly G, Georgia and Grace, Stuning girls love them.

Also Miss My jablonskis 

Since everyone's doing these, the quick rundown of my thoughts on the show:

THE ROAD AHEAD

Seeing Elsa in that pretty blue lingerie only makes me..... sadder..... (fuck it, I don't know, can you be sad about this?) about that thing (fucking BILL) on her back. She was gorgeous.

I love Lais. Objectively, Kendall didn't look terrible. Adriana is........ Adriana. Maria Borges is so good.

Everyone's commenting on Taylor's hands/arms, but this made sense with this look. Have you ever seen those sleeve dogs? Man. I love sleeve dogs.

I always forget how smokin' Joan is. Seriously. Cindy managed with that miserable look. 

The skeleton suit wasn't terrible, but those wings, my god. 

This segment actually seemed really cohesive to me, more than any of the others, even if most of the cohesiveness came from it all being messy.

PARIS FLUFF

They all hate each other.

MOUNTAIN ROMANCE

Why the fuck did Gaga play hypeman for Flavia Lucini, of all people.

Also, Iza and her hair flip are as traditional as Adriana's pointing, let the woman live.

I like Million Reasons, never made it to the chorus when I was listening on spotify, but I like it here.

Lily just looked tired. I don't know if I saw her smile.

PINK

Grace Elizabeth is cute. Those wings, though. Maggie's got very outshone. 

This was somehow.... not a mess? Not as messy as it looked in sketch form, anyway.

JOSEPHINE FLUFF

I closed my tab but if this is the one where they used Wings (these wings are made to fly so on) Gigi must have been shook.

HADID FLUFF

I'm gonna choose to just congratulate the Hadid sisters for making so many people think they're interesting. Which, on the low, includes me.

In a psychological case study sort of way.

SECRET ANGEL

I honestly don't get Georgia, and it is very rare that I can't see at least one merit to a model. I think it's her bangs.

Oh, fuck, in Mountain Romance I forgot to mention Leomie! She's so damn extra, I love her. 

Bella is xanned out. Elsa is really hot. Irina's tits may have converted me.

All of the wings in this segment were gorgeous, straight up.

And I love Starboy, he should have gotten two songs.

ADRIANA FLUFF

They don't all hate each other.

Or they hate each other and love Adriana.

TRAIN LIKE AN ANGEL

Inspiring.

DARK ANGEL

I don't fucking get Gaga in this one. Any of it. Song, dancing, wings, none of it. You would think they would use the Weeknd on this segment, but?

This is where Taylor's hands don't make sense, but girl won the wing lottery this year. Gorgeous.

Gigi looks better in motion and I love her posing. It's VS. It's supposed to be OTT. Also, I'm still concerned about her. Off topic. Next.

Devon looks out of place in this segment. I'm obligated to mention how fucked up it was that Kate's Kape Moment was missing.

......... I honest to God forgot about Alessandra. Those fucking wings. Pour one out for Candice's lost harp wings.

ANGELS FLUFF

This was laughable at best. It's cute that they tried to bring in empirical evidence and just... couldn't.

Kendall and Gigi covered US Vogue so it would have made sense to mention them here. But you Angel purists would have complained, so...

BRIGHT LIGHTS ANGEL

Oh thank god it's over.

Jasmine is a babe, deserved more love for her FB. Why Bruno. I love Maria, please keep her VS. Okay, Jo. Dance it out. Fuck up the runway.

I think Lily closed? I don't know. I don't remember.

OVERALL

That was... a show.

I felt like the segments were too crowded like you couldnt even actually see some of the outfits... Lady Gaga is an amazing performer and all but she was TERRIBLE for the show she was Taylor Swift + Akon bad x 10. It was so confusing and awkward like.... no

The models, most of them were just forgetfull. I do agree Adriana really was the best. I liked Elsa's opening, Jojo is the perfect bombshell angel material she just really needs to improve her walk, Sara was great too, I really love her she has such a natural charisma. From the new girls I think Grace was definitely the stand out, really want to see more of her. Hadid sisters can go tbh. Gigi tries too hard and is really awkward, Bella is just straight up souless awkward. Kendull can stay, I don't even remember her on the show so that means she didnt make me cringe like the other 2 (and pretty much 90% of the cast). Jasmine is staring to get my attention, she looked gorgeous with her fantasy bra. I liked seeing Liu Wen actually trying to be sexy, VS probably gonna use her more if they are going for China next as the signs are showing they will, I'm still hoping they will be able to find an asian model that is genuinly charismatic and sexy bc that would be a first. Overall I didnt like the show at all, it seemed like a little non planned mess

1 hour ago, Polqu said:

Stella's end of the runway smile and turn in BNA, please.

I hate that excuse too, it is obvious at this point that isn't only a fact that people don't watch tv anymore. It is 50% that and 50% fact that VS has become a shitshow, targeted at preteens and has only 2 stars(Adriana and Candice) people care for. 

Yet the ratings seem to be slightly higher this year without Candice. I just hope this doesn't lead to Kendall and the Hadids being cast every year.

I vote for NETFLIX streaming VSFS next year... I'm in Brazil so i don't know when the show will air here... But if they did like they do with some tv series THAT would be great! LOL and i wan't all the VSFS in history for me to watch when i want u.u

Okay, I just rewatched it and now I can give a better opinion of it, since the first time I missed so many things, which give me the opportunity to talk about the main thing that annoied me in this show: the editing. It was really bad, the girls were there for a second, and then there's the other or something else that makes you forget the girls prior to that. I understand they had not that much time, but they could have done better.

TRA

I liked the music A LOT, I always love remixes by VS and this was really fantastic. I loved loved loved Elsa's opening. I can't remember the last time I replayed the opening moment so much, since Candice in the Fantasy Bra one. I wish they showed Lais' more, she always ends up being the side Angel, which is a pety, 'cause she's georgeous. Ale's closing was awesome as well. Outfits were tragic, but the energy made up for that.

MR

From the photos, I thought I would like this segment a lot, in reality... It was my leas favourite. I didn't like the girls' walk (only Sara, who was amazing) and what's with Stella body? She's scary skinny, guys :O_O:

PINK

It was awesome, finally a good PINK segment. It was so good, it didn't even seem like it was something outside the show, like it was in the last years. I'm in love with Grace, deeply in love. THAT'S IT. I like Lais O. as well, she had great energy and Bruno was amazing.

SA

Adriana: BEST THING IN THE WHOLE SHOW THIS YEAR. Her opening is by far in the top ten moments of all VSFSs, now. I loved it, she was sexy and charismatic even more than usual. This show was her show, everybody just was under her shadow. SHE SHUTTED IT DOWN.

I'm in love with Abel, so I'm kinda biased, but he was AMAZING. He always interact perfectly with the girls and Sara's wings were amazing and she killed. Loved every girl in this segment, it was by far the best.

DA

I was expecting more from it, don't know why. The outfits were okay, but Gaga stole the spotlight. MEH.

BA

Bruno was fantastic and the energy was awesome. I like Stella's opening until the did that pose at the end. I loved JoJo little dance with Bruno and the girls were looking all extremely excited beside Lily, who, I swear, looked like she was forced to be there.

The finale was rushed and boring, I didn't like it one bit.

Over all I think it was a good show, much better than last year. Bella was AWFUL, I hope to never see her again in the show because she was the worst of all the 52 models.

2 hours ago, Polqu said:

And, can we praise this woman????  I nearly forgot Josephine's face and name when she appeared:

kelly1.gifkelly2.gif

DAMN KELLY! VS LOOK AT HER, THIS IS WHAT AN ANGEL LOOKS LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew the ratings weren't going to be good. For a brand that's always trying to expand they haven't yet even attempted to go for a streaming service especially one like Netflix which will get them international numbers too. The young demographic they are catering too that's where they are now. But it's not all that. 2015 and 2016 the format is bad. Even if they weren't the best at least 2010-2014 had a style that worked for the show and it brought in the good numbers. It's not just a performers thing. That's not why most people tune in and I think they've forgotten that.

2 hours ago, Polqu said:

I'm gonna resume PINK in one gif:

vsfs1.gif

(i can't stop laughing at the poor 3 blonde models looking the other girls having fun like: can we sit with you???)

kelly1.gifkelly2.gif

PLEASE, GIF of Barbara F in TRA, Josephine in BNA and Adriana Lima in SA (When Abel takes his hand) :heart:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.