Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

omg Gaga is so dramatic :rofl: she stole the segment, but it's not definitely her fault, she make some excessive interaction with some of the girls, but they cut their walks 24/7 to show her just singing or whatever she was doing.

MR was a little tragic, even TRA had more interest. Slow music, ugly/lame outfits = boring segment.

Bruno Mars is gold! The music and energy in PINK was on point. Not enough Grace on the screen, but she slay :angie: Herieth, Alanna  Lais (Laisss :wub:)  and Dilone saved the segment. All the blondes were pretty forgettable, you can interchange them :rofl:   Luma was so cute :angel:

@ivancica Ale seemd bored/pissed while Lily talked, Jasmine too with Sara and even Martha a bit. I think the pairing was wrong, they don't put together girls with real chemistry IMO

Pink was BY FAAAR the best segment. And it was just decent. But it was aesthetically pleasing and balanced, you could actually focus on the girls and wrap your head around what girls are walking where etc. Good beat too, not that I like Bruno but it was the best beat in the show. Gaga is just too much for me. I dont like when they show the girls in the front of the runway and oh but theres Gaga in the left corner... Please. It's not aesthetically pleasing, it's just annoying and disorienting. Also stop changing model focus so damn often. I would like more far-away shots.

Backstage shots were so fucking boring. 0 adrenaline and chaos. I didn't want to be backstage or there at all.

THE LIGHTS ARE TOO BRIGHT AND WHITE. It feels sterile and not sexy dirty vibe like mid 00s. Pls change. There's literally nothing sexy about this show.

Lol @ the segment with Josephine talking about her first wings (but that she wore during a shoot), she's never worn actual wings on the show, right? If not her outfit in mountain romance with random flowers sticking out is called wings now, lol.

Also what the hell was that intro. A bunch of generic music that sounds like it comes from those Bratz/Barbie short films when they were in. KEEP IT CLASSY holy crap. It was just a huge mess as always. Can't wait for Monica and Sophia to get the hell out of there.

They should do something like the intro in 2011.

Also the back scenery was very underwhelming. Are they getting lazy or..?

And lastly, have you noticed how during the last 3 years they start the show off with the WORST segment that they just threw together, always have a bunch of lsd patterns and colors that doesnt go together at all, also terrible low energy mix music. VS STOOOOOP

Just watched the show. Overall, I liked it! The energy was amazing, but the editing was just bad bad bad. Adriana opening Secret Angel was the BEST. I got chills! Elsa did amazing with the opening as well. :smile: Well done, girls.

I didn't like that there weren't any opening titles for the angels! Loved Josephine's segment, she's such a sweet girl.

I quite liked Elsa's opening. Much better than Behati's or Candice's openings. I have to say I didn't miss the two of them at all..

Why is everybody always saying Ale will leave?  She won't! Why would she? VS is what made her famous. And VS won't let her go either, at least not in the fashion show. She still looks gorgeous AF on the runway and she has the walk and the energy...

Adri and Ale may work less for VS, but they will do the show for a couple of years to come. They look better than ever! :stormy:

the show wasnt that bad actually, i mean after last year it could only be better

my fave segments were actually the ones i wasnt expecting to like: the road ahead and pink

and damnnnn at elsa, luma, grace, georgia, adriana (obvs), jas and taylor 

some of the girls reaaaally surprised me but too much josephine...

9 hours ago, ltwilla103 said:

I agree with this but it's always been much worse for Adriana in Gisele's shadow. There was that one interview where they asked her if she was inspired by Gisele and she looked upset and I felt bad for her.

:rofl: Which interview?

Gisele was/is the biggest model in the planet but Adriana or any other model wasn't overshadowed by her during that era. Models back then had distinctive looks, instantly recognizable, individualized. Adriana was barely even doing interviews because her English was bad but she's was a standout beauty and more importantly... had charisma. And she successfully relied on that.

Alessandra on the other hand has always been loved/famous/beautiful/successful and I legit can't think of a VS show where she didn't look drop dead gorgeous. But idk people are different ... I honestly can't understand why she's isn't on the same as Adriana... I happens, people just have different effects on others and it's inexplicable. 

I just watched the show, kinda groggy opinion due to allergy meds, but here are my opinions so far before rewatching it later this week:

Pissed that the angels weren't the primary focus of the intro video.
Ming Xi (?) cheering Kendall looks forced. (How much did Kendall's mom pay her, I wonder.)
Adriana being confused before walking was super cute.
SO HAPPY THAT THEY USED THE FOOTAGE FROM WHEN LEOMIE SEEMINGLY GRACEFULLY SWATTED LADY GAGA.
No slow-mo this year?
Adriana should've walked where the Weeknd entered.
ELSA WAS SUPER GORGEOUS when she was looking at Abel during SA.
Got to see old footage of Candice and Behati <3
Was Yolanda Foster the only audience member shown?
Lily didn't look happy.
Taylor Swift was still in the show somehow (the segment when they were talking about how famous these women are)
I have mixed opinions on the editing: it's as if the models were given more time to walk the runway, but it looked messy because after focusing on one girl, they'd shift to the next one. 

Was Sofia shown?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.