Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Hope that Lais O never come back again, she was terrible. What's the point on hug Bruno Mars? Pink looks like a mess with so many models, but I like Zuri, Grace, Luma, Alanna and Dilone. 

And for the rest... Bella Hadid really can't walk, she needs to find herself doing another thing.

Lily A closing the show was meh

13 minutes ago, Warhol said:

Hope that Lais O never come back again, she was terrible. What's the point on hug Bruno Mars? Pink looks like a mess with so many models, but I link Zuri, Grace, Luma, Alanna and Dilone. 

And for the rest... Bella Hadid really can't walk, she needs to find herself doing another thing.

Lily A closing the show was meh

Agree !!!

Lais O's hug was so awkward to watch. Can't they just calm down a bit and act like models, and not teletubbies or whatever the hell she was doing.

Bella really sucked. Esp Bc She's automatically being compared to her sister. Her walk is boring. She looks bored and sad..just..no dear.

I liked Gigi even though most of her charm from last year is gone. I liked the blonde hair and the curves she had.

Kendall got such a nice DA outfit. Way too nice to give to her IMO. Her TRA outfit not so much...horrible shade of red.

5 hours ago, Miss_Vogue said:

Elsa, Taylor, Jas and Jo are definitely staying. Sara has been pushed a lot in the social medias, had a solo commercial during the show i think she's staying too. Stella might stay. I think Martha and Lili are on the way out. Lais is a mystery to me, girl is insanely hot but VS doesn't use her that much, and she is forgettable during the show.

Romee seems to be out of these listing who should stay and go all the time :smile:

Sat and watched it properly with my friend. Better than last year but overall not the best they've done. Could be better. The lack of focus on the actual models is really becoming bad and VS really need to learn how to equally give Angels a bit of time to speak and showcase them. It's all great that Jo got a segment but I wish they could've done a small segment on each girl like in 07. Even just 1 minute each would've been nice.

The show has some rewatch value. Bruno's performances were great. Gaga was just Gaga and it was a bit much at times. She closed Dark Angel which was annoying.

when you think pink may be your favourite segment overall... :banghead: (especially after the pink shit show of the last few years...)

it was the most energetic and engaging, 95% of the walks were on point and i just can't get over grace, or camille, or dilone. honestly hope they're all back next year.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.