Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

My opinions are only from a shitty quality stream so when there's an actual HD show out I will decide. It's like they took what Hamish said and were like the last few shows all kind of blend together how can we change that? I know let's make it seem like someone who was popping 10 ecstacy tablets edited it. WINNING!!!

2 minutes ago, ltwilla103 said:

I don't think so. They seem to love her and the media reacts a lot better to her than any other angel. She does all the shows based in LA.

She lives in LA so it makes sense for her to do the press out there, while most of the other girls live in NYC

There are way too many Angels if I forgot Martha even existed until I saw her on the screen.

Got to go: Martha, Lily, Stella, Taylor and someone else I already forgot. They're all beautiful but just not suitable for VS.

Jo and Jas stay because they have that quality people think of when they hear VS!

1 hour ago, ltwilla103 said:

I don't think so. They seem to love her and the media reacts a lot better to her than any other angel. She does all the shows based in LA.

Adriana.

And as someone said before she lives in LA and she goes to alot of events, and she may pay for paps 

I know people still love her but she was overlooked this year. And VS didn't give her not one thing to do. I think she did one promotion the day after the show and thats it.

1 hour ago, modellight said:

There are way too many Angels if I forgot Martha even existed until I saw her on the screen.

Got to go: Martha, Lily, Stella, Taylor and someone else I already forgot. They're all beautiful but just not suitable for VS.

Jo and Jas stay because they have that quality people think of when they hear VS!

Taylor is such a good example that looks aren't everything lol

Stella was featured enough to where I think she is safe. Romee and Sara are toss ups for me. I wouldn't mind if Lily or Martha left and I like them both.

ETA: Watching Taylor all I could see was her lack of personality this time. She usually is upbeat.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.