Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

25 minutes ago, MarVS said:

lovin it... thats actually me af on a sleepover tbh 

What's the longest you've ever gone without a shower.

Sara: A week

Jasmine: You're a dirty bird... {brief tight smile}

Taylor without skipping a beat lofts a brow and looks up to Sara with zero indication she was joking (No smiles, no giggles, nothing).... You're disgusting.

B1LTYwG.jpg

That look does not scream "I'm kidding, JK, or I'm happy to be doing this, hahaha".... there is nothing.

Then we get correcting of Sara's simple statement about goddesses which in turn got Sara to retract and correct her statement all while looking mildly irritated about saying it. :rofl: 

She's like my dog. Putting cucumbers on someone's eyes does not equal or garner that statement to be said at that moment. It's a blanketed statement with zero merit or reasoning.

I love some Taylor, but even I could see the shade coming from a mile away. During the entire trip and show - Taylor was off, she doesn't seem to be in a fantastic mood, she's limited her reactions with the models, she's just off, and if you know Taylor you'll have seen it. Taylor = Apathetic the last week or so.

Inb4 no one see's it, or doesn't want to see it and my statement is torn a new asshole like usual. :idk: People seem to love to "read" people, but they don't actually pay attention to what they're "reading"

9 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

The skirt is really beautiful and it moves amazing!

On othe topic... whats the difference between CBS and CBS 21??

I prefer the outfit with the white under it like this... this looks good... Barbara works props well.. (giant beach ball + giant hat)

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Taylor without skipping a beat lofts a brow and looks up to Sara with zero indication she was joking (No smiles, no giggles, nothing).... You're disgusting.

B1LTYwG.jpg

That look does not scream "I'm kidding, JK, or I'm happy to be doing this, hahaha,... there is nothing."

Then we get correcting of Sara's simple statement about goddesses which in turn got Sara to retract and correct her statement all while looking mildly irritated about saying it. :rofl: 

She's like my dog. Putting cucumbers on someone's eyes does not equal or garner that statement to be said at that moment. It's a blanketed statement with zero merit or reasoning.

I love some Taylor, but even I could see the shade coming from a mile away. During the entire trip and show Taylor was off, she doesn't seem to be in a fantastic mood, she's limited her reactions with the models, she's just off, and if you know Taylor you'll have seen it. Taylor = Apathetic the last week or so.

Inb4 no one see's it, or doesn't want to see it and my statement is torn a new asshole like usual. :idk: People seem to love to "read" people, but they don't actually pay attention to what they're "reading"

omg I saw it and was afraid of say nothing bc people call me conspiranoic or something :ninja: Taylor annoyed the hell outta me with that correction of Sar'as comment about goddesses and past VSFS or whatever. She's so mean and only to Sara :ninja:

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

B1LTYwG.jpg

That look does not scream "I'm kidding, JK, or I'm happy to be doing this, hahaha,... there is nothing."

I love some Taylor, but even I could see the shade coming from a mile away. During the entire trip and show Taylor was off, she doesn't seem to be in a fantastic mood, she's limited her reactions with the models, she's just off, and if you know Taylor you'll have seen it. Taylor = Apathetic the last week or so.

vncxnn.jpg

I'm telling you, something has been off about Taylor this last week. Normally Taylor's upbeat with everyone, even when she's faking it... not this time though. According to a couple of people she was sick during the show, so maybe that was it, but I still say the distancing is part of the shit that shall not be mentioned.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.