Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

VS have been pairing Adriana and Lais a lot the last few weeks. Most stuff I've seen of Lais has been with her and Adriana. Do you think VS is testing the waters with them as a duo for Lais to take Alessandra's spot? Like the Brazilian duo and also Lais has been there for a while now. So even though she's one of the newer angels she's more of a veteran. I think they're a pairing that works great together. They seem to be good friends and there's an energy I think Adriana is bringing out of Lais. I hope we see more of Lais now.

5 hours ago, Polqu said:

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT TACKY CAT IS ON THE BACKSCREEN??????? OMG WTF????

I hope that thing has a meaning, bc here in spain is the typical tacky cheap plastic toy that low prices bazaars had everywhere, everybody was mocking about those cats (even in tv spots) a few years ago :rofl:

That "tacky cat" is Maneki-neko, a Japanese figure that's supposed to bring good luck. Nothing tacky about it, IMHO.

Just saw adriana and Sara 

I know they look alike but they are very different 

Sara's voice sometimes annoys me, but she was very controlled. Not sure if she wasn't sick, but she came out sweet and humble and knowledgeable. 

Adriana is a beast. That woman controls a room like no other. 

I really like that video. 

thanks for sharing - and all the others.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.