Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

For everyone interested, shop the show is online already: https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/runway-themes-collection. Not all looks are featured, but that's probably because some bra's aren't available anymore (the lace longline bra Romee (MR) and Taylor (DA) wore for example). But there'll probably be a discount+shipping promo again during the show!

IMO there were way too many wings!!! So many irrelevant boring wings, when wings used to be special. Alot of these outfits would look better and sexier without wings.

I hopppeee they show Barbara F's pose in TRA when she spins around and hogs up so much airtime. The outfit wasn't great but the colorful poms on the end of the long skirt looked good, and she really worked it well.

I think Dark Angel will be the best segment this year! It leans more towards Gaga's 'Born This Way' feel, as opposed to this new Joanne vibe. I went to one of her concerts and the stage was purple and similar coloring to DA. Loving it!!

53 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Sin-título-1.gif

:wub:

YAAAASSS thank you for this gif! My Selsa heart is thriving right now :wub:

8 minutes ago, Rainbow$ said:

IMO there were way too many wings!!! So many irrelevant boring wings, when wings used to be special. Alot of these outfits would look better and sexier without wings.

I think DA had too many wings in that section.

1 minute ago, GildedAngel said:

you're welcome @GildedAngel feel free to use it!

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT TACKY CAT IS ON THE BACKSCREEN??????? OMG WTF????

I hope that thing has a meaning, bc here in spain is the typical tacky cheap plastic toy that low prices bazaars had everywhere, everybody was mocking about those cats (even in tv spots) a few years ago :rofl:

I hope so (and sorry if its a important symbol :sad: , here in spain it was sooo used for make fun back in time), but, anyway, that background has too many colours and shapes in movement, i don't know how will it result after editing, but its too much going on with that background + super colourful outfits. :ninja:

For things like this, i understand when magazines etc call VS racist. :rofl: It's like "lets have everything that americans consider "exotic" and mix up with not so much sense or taste". Why they just stop in one culture? Less is more sometimes. :ninja:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.