Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

26 minutes ago, Redwinemom said:

8923d5518553721.gif 

so cute. I wonder why they were hugging, I always want backstories :Angel:

edit: I don't know how to make it move on here but if you click it it works?

it's me or its like a sad hug? :sad:

Last week in spanish news they make a segment about the VSFS, obviously they mencioned kendall&gigi etc firs of all, but most of the time, they talked about Jas' fantasy bra, etc. Here in spain we didn't knew anything about the Hadids before Gigi was everywhere last year and people are not crazy about the kardashians either, so the give some real spotlight to Jasmine and the FB.

13 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Yesterday my news station showed footage from behind the scenes at the show, and the only models they focused on were Bella, Gigi, Kardashian, Newest beauty to the Angel family Taylor Hill, Stella Maxwell (a close friend of Miley... that's seriously how they tied her into the story), Veteran Adriana  Lima and Angel Irina Shayk.  They basically acted like any models outside of those seven were totally irrelevant and they even called Jasmine, Elsa, Romee, and Ale models, and not VS Angels. I was kinda shocked at the total disregard of the other models.

The models you mentioned sounds about right. Bella, Gigi and Kendall for obvious reasons. Adriana for being the Angel people associate with VS the most due to her seniority. Irina for being one of the few big-name models to walk in the show. Taylor for being the one with the biggest amount of momentum out of the new faces. Stella is a bit of a tossup but has an edge over the other models in certain cases. The media doesn’t really care about Angels anymore maybe partly because everyone is an "Angel" nowadays.

Right or wrong, it just reinforces why the show execs continue to hire these girls. It gives them publicity in some form so they figure may as well keep doing it. It would be interesting to see if they or any company would shell out the big bucks just for a show appearances like you suggest @elfstone.

It sucks for the girls who continuously work for them. 

11 minutes ago, Polqu said:

it's me or its like a sad hug? :sad:

Last week in spanish news they make a segment about the VSFS, obviously they mencioned kendall&gigi etc firs of all, but most of the time, they talked about Jas' fantasy bra, etc. Here in spain we didn't knew anything about the Hadids before Gigi was everywhere last year and people are not crazy about the kardashians either, so the give some real spotlight to Jasmine and the FB.

I think seems like a congrats hug or maybe this was before the show and Elsa was nervous to open? Thats what it looks like to me. Either way it's really cute

Although we do not like it, as long as you pay so much attention to popular '' models '' in instagram or close to the Kardashian and the mass continues to grow, VS will not be very relevant to the press if you do not have any of those girls there. Strange both a while ago when they seemed to cope well to be successful in the fashion show but now they depend on Gigi, Kendull and these girls. What bothers me is the eagerness to belittle the VS angels who do not lick their asses at the Jenner or Kardashian, otherwise maybe Jas, Jos or even Lais, would have more attention.

here @tatehill

4 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Stella Maxwell (a close friend of Miley...

A close friend? Is that what they are calling it now? :smile:

I can't really blame the media much, they want to emphasize the better known names. Now, why Kendull, her family and the Hadids are so famous in the first place, that's one of the mysteries of the universe.

And way to go, Lais, of course.

24 minutes ago, brandie013 said:

Love the sketch of Adriana's TRA look. I just wish they stuck to the color scheme of the sketch! I like the black boots and pink lingerie better! 

Wow.. I like what they ended up with.. but I like the original even more... Wonder if they changed the color scheme when they decided to give the outfit to Adriana...

Also I think the reason why the media is so focused on Kendull, Gigi and Bella (other than  being famous because of their families and millions of followers) is because the "Angel" status has completely lost its appeal when they introduced the "10 new Angels" last year...now it just seems like any random girl can become an Angel and no one seems to care about them like they did back then. If they want to change that, the amount of Angels should be at most 8...maximum. My ideal Angel lineup would be: Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Behati, Jasmine, Elsa, Josephine and Lais. Just 8 girls, all easy to remember and all have amazing bodies. While Grace would be the ideal Spokesmodel Angel for PINK. Any thoughts? 

Angel lineup: Adriana, Candice, Elsa, Jasmine, Sara, Taylor, Lais (maybe josephine too) + Grace in PINK

Alessandra, Lily, Behati, Stella, Martha and Romee can go home.

Jane kennedy sketches are awesome, if some of the outfits ended up looking like the previous sketches, most of them would be a lot better.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.