Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I prefer the lipsync video with Lady Gaga than "24k magic". She interacts with the girls and she's really sweet with all of them. We saw a little part of the fittings but the moment that i want to see it's when they announced to Elsa she will opening the show (because we don't saw anything about that).

I love the duo Adriana/Lais, and finally we could see more Lais (promo event e.g).

I agree for Gigi, she's better with a little more weight on her body. The picture for SI are good. I don't know if her mother put a little presure on her too. 

For Bella on the runway she looks lost, i need to see in motion, but for the moment ... :ermm:

What! people are too judgmental for anything this day. They're too sensitive and immature. What is so racist about the outfits? Is just an outfit for a fashion show for lingerie, they're calling it slutty, that is too much skin. What do you expect for a lingerie fashion show a nun veil. Some people are just to ignorant. I don't see nothing offensive about the outfits the Asians and other countries should be flatter they're making outfits similar to their costume, it just means VS admire their style so they want to used it for their show. That is just the way I see it. 

1 hour ago, pugnetta said:

Total disappointment in fake lingerie transparency, ALL the models seem to wear  some sort of second pair of panties, I've never seen a girl wearing under-panties-armor under see-through lingerie, and if she did, I'd fly her off the bed :beating:

are you serious??? if i was a model i wouldn't want to wear transparent panties in front of a damn crowd :noexpression:

3 hours ago, pugnetta said:

Total disappointment in fake lingerie transparency, ALL the models seem to wear  some sort of second pair of panties, I've never seen a girl wearing under-panties-armor under see-through lingerie, and if she did, I'd fly her off the bed :beating:

If CBS blurs the butts could you imagine what they would do to the plethora of vaginas walking down the runway? :dry:

4 hours ago, RaffyPooh said:

Bella looks amazing here, I kinda wish they did this sort of make up for the show. It really highlights all of her features well, plus I'm a sucker for that Eric Prydz classic.

I really loved Bella's vibe in the show... first time walking, but she didnt skip down the runway with a cheesy grin on. 

I love that song too... 

I also really like your picture of Barbara F

I'm Asian and I find that article about cultural appropriation annoying. Seriously though, that's what you get from the modern generation. People cry at everything. 

Jasmine is starting to grow on me, been rewatching that BNA walk several times and she looks better every time I repeat it. This year she's full of energy and I think that's what makes her stand oud so much. 

17 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

i guess i'm the only one who liked Bella and i can't wait to see her in motion!

I like Bella too! I think she might've been nervous because it's her first time walking, but she seemed a little better by the second taping. A little more relaxed, but RBF still on full display lol

VS Fashion Show is getting worse and worse and worse but I don't care I LOVE IT!!! Big beautiful mess!

Messy year this year, minimal good outfits. The opening outfit this year was shocking. They didn't have to make the dragon look so tacky.

Devons pink skeleton outfit DID NOT match those huge bowl wings. Absolutely awful.

Daniela Bragas outfit was also appalling. 

Megan Williams really underwhelmed. Was expecting her to shine.

Sui needs to go. She bores me to death. I only ever liked her in 2011.

My god Stella is thin...

It's amazing what some slap can do. Josephine looked dreadful and 100 years old backstage. As soon as she had some make up applied she looked stunning. 

Taylor killed it this year. I honestly don't think there's a prettier face in the universe. Always beautiful. 

Grace is so perfect! Love her so much.

Georgia looked stunning!

I hate Gaga's new album so much except John Wayne. I love love LOVE the song John Wayne and so happy Gaga performed it at the show. It really fits in. Same with Kesha's Animal. Majestic and pretty. Can't say much for the rest of the songs though...... million reasons was a snooze fest. Starboy is average and I'm not really big on Bruno. ?

7 minutes ago, Rainbow$ said:

VS Fashion Show is getting worse and worse and worse but I don't care I LOVE IT!!! Big beautiful mess!

Messy year this year, minimal good outfits. The opening outfit this year was shocking. They didn't have to make the dragon look so tacky.

Devons pink skeleton outfit DID NOT match those huge bowl wings. Absolutely awful.

My god Stella is thin...

It's amazing what some slap can do. Josephine looked dreadful and 100 years old backstage. As soon as she had some make up applied she looked stunning. 

Taylor killed it this year. I honestly don't think there's a prettier face in the universe. Always beautiful. 

Georgia looked stunning!

I love love LOVE the song John Wayne and so happy Gaga performed it at the show. It really fits in. Same with Kesha's Animal. Majestic and pretty. Can't say much for the rest of the songs though......

agreed! I really hope Monica and Ed will go one day.. it seems VS is struggling with creativity.. VS need fresh ideas. 

Taylor and Sara has major potential in VS and both of them killed it at the show. Martha and Stella are just boring, without their famous liaisons, they won't be a hsehold name 

34 minutes ago, Rainbow$ said:

My god Stella is thin...

Georgia looked stunning!

I hate Gaga's new album so much except John Wayne. I love love LOVE the song John Wayne and so happy Gaga performed it at the show. It really fits in. Same with Kesha's Animal. Majestic and pretty. Can't say much for the rest of the songs though...... million reasons was a snooze fest. Starboy is average and I'm not really big on Bruno. ?

agree

That Lady Gaga lip sync is so much better than the Bruno Mars one. Everyone seems to be having a good time, even grumpy Stella is all smiles and hugs. I'm a fan of Taylor Swift (her music, her public persona not so much) but when the Angels were gushing about her it came off as mostly fake enthusiasm. Maybe it's fake again but they did a better job pretending. :smile:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.