Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

22 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

I'm not one about speculation, but her mum is a total narcissist and the way she treats food/her daughters is definitely the sort of thing that encourages disordered eating (not getting specific, but I know what I'm talking about). Not accusing her of having a full on eating disorder, I just think that and the immense pressure she's under as she keeps landing campaigns (can't imagine working with a piece of shit who called me fat so closely, but that's me) and her profile is a lot, lot higher than it was even last year, with all of the hosting gigs and Zayn and everything. 

Overwork + other contributing factors + industry pressure = :sad: 

I hope everything gets better for her, she really looks... not good :sad: 

Hell yeah. I remember seeing her mother's reality show some time ago when Gigi was eating some almonds according to her diet while the poor woman suffered from eating like a bird and when she complained to her mother, she scrubbed the subject of her career As a model and its weight on the face. He told her so cold, '' Already eat your almonds '' or something. That woman has not taken any care with her daughters

I always wondered why victoria secret had not used LAIS to promote their brand  in the store, it is the only one of all the angels who had not yet done it, I am very happy for her  and surprised now if it means that her Contract continues

Lais and Adriana killed the lip sync. Also very glad I'm seeing a lot of Lais suddenly. I'm still thinking they're using girls in groups and might start using Lais, Romee, Sara, Martha and Stella a bit more but we will see. Lais and Adriana are quite a pairing. VS have been using them together a lot lately.

Based off of Adriana's appearance, her social posts, everything backstage she seems very very happy. She's becoming close with all the girls. She's taking photos with them. She commented to Gigi on the photo Gigi put up of them. Last year it seemed like she had it with VS. She wasn't happy with the new girls around. This year she is loving it and it showed on the runway. I mean from the videos it's the best she's been at a VS in many years. Wonder what changed for her?

I still hope they keep the same girls next year. I think it's a good group of girls and they all have something special and unique about them. If there's anyone I would say should go it would be Alessandra because she seems like the only one who looks done with it all. I love Lily and hope she is still around. I wanna see an ad next year of just her Behati and Candice.

That making of video pissed me off. I thought that going to Paris was something VS decided only this year. But they were thinking about it last year and they had Paris in mind for that long and still chose the themes they chose? I still can't believe they did nothing French themed. They could've gone with so many incredible ideas. Cabaret, Burlesque, Marie Antoinette. The commercial had so many great looks that would have worked for the show.

I like Bella. I don't get why people are saying she is bad. Everyone always complains they don't want the girls to be kissing and overdoing it on the runway and then comes a girl who does exactly that and now she isn't good. LOL logic people.

3 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I like Bella. I don't get why people are saying she is bad. Everyone always complains they don't want the girls to be kissing and overdoing it on the runway and then comes a girl who does exactly that and now she isn't good. LOL logic people.

She did pretty much blow a kiss at the end of the runway:

Hand motions are missing but to me it looks like Bella is going “mwah” to the cameras.

36 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Lais and Adriana killed the lip sync. Also very glad I'm seeing a lot of Lais suddenly. I'm still thinking they're using girls in groups and might start using Lais, Romee, Sara, Martha and Stella a bit more but we will see. Lais and Adriana are quite a pairing. VS have been using them together a lot lately.

Based off of Adriana's appearance, her social posts, everything backstage she seems very very happy. She's becoming close with all the girls. She's taking photos with them. She commented to Gigi on the photo Gigi put up of them. Last year it seemed like she had it with VS. She wasn't happy with the new girls around. This year she is loving it and it showed on the runway. I mean from the videos it's the best she's been at a VS in many years. Wonder what changed for her?

I still hope they keep the same girls next year. I think it's a good group of girls and they all have something special and unique about them. If there's anyone I would say should go it would be Alessandra because she seems like the only one who looks done with it all. I love Lily and hope she is still around. I wanna see an ad next year of just her Behati and Candice.

That making of video pissed me off. I thought that going to Paris was something VS decided only this year. But they were thinking about it last year and they had Paris in mind for that long and still chose the themes they chose? I still can't believe they did nothing French themed. They could've gone with so many incredible ideas. Cabaret, Burlesque, Marie Antoinette. The commercial had so many great looks that would have worked for the show.

Yesss to all of this! Adriana seemed sooo happy this year and that makes me happy! It's been a while since I've seen her this stoked to be apart of the VSFS and I love that she's warming up to the new girls and is being a mentor to them.

Its tragic that they didnt bother having any French themes this year....they could've replaced the TRA with a Parisian Nights 2.0 and I would've been perfectly fine with that or at least a Baroque Marie Antoinette segment and have that replace Mountain Romance...ugh

This year's line up (although I had my doubts) was incredible! I really hope we see many of this year's new girls next year because I was surprised how well they did and looked! But...I'm completely done with Lily D, she does nothing for me whatsoever and it's a shame she usually gets the best outfits, what a waste...she has no runway appeal and everything about her and her spongebob body just annoys me. Time for someone new to shine and Lily A as well, I actually love her but this is supposedly her last year as an Angel which explains why she got the FB last year and closed the show this year but we'll see. 

I hope to see Grace (and maybe Zuri) break into mainline and eventually become Angels. I also hope to see Leomie become an official regular because she slays and has great energy! She reminds me so much of Jessica White from VSFS 2007!  

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Something changed for sure! Cause I used to think Adriana was...well to put it bluntly, I always thought she was ugly but had the BEST personality but it never made me think she was even remotely pretty. This year though, she is the hottest one there, hands down no questions asked. so whatever she did is working because so many people on here agree that she looks the best and is acting the best/happiest she's been in a while. And if I of all people think she looks drop dead gorgeous, then something is going on. And I love it! her smile and glowing skin was the best part for me cause her outfits sucked. She just looks awesome awesome awesome!!!!

(for reference, since I normally don't hear people call Adriana Lima ugly, my favorite faces are Barbara Palvin 100%, Grace Elizabeth (now that I know who she is!), Candice, Gigi, Karlie...normally I like soft and baby doll style models/faces (Grace being the exception), so Adriana was always too hard looking for me but she is so radiant and happy now!).  Lily A is also very pretty and so are Elsa, Jasmine, Rommee and Josephine. Taylor is growing on me cause I used to never like her looks either but she's a damn bombshell!) 

I just can't get down with Sara, Stella or Lais or Behati. Stella's face is pretty but her body isn't my cup of tea, and Lais' body is amazing but her face isn't pretty to me.  I don't think Sara is pretty or has a good body. I wanna chill with Behati but she is not cute and too skinny for me. But I am proud of them all for becoming angels and all their success. I'm glad my opinion doesn't matter to them because I feel bad saying what I just said, but it doesn't change how I look at them. Hope I don't ever offend anyone on here, btw!!!!  

Irina surprised me. I never thought she was pretty either, but she looked really good. Congrats to her on the baby too!

Leomie and Luma are gorgeous too

Oh Adriana ?... She nailed everything about this year. Her and Lais need to make babies right now so i can prosper. They have amazing chemistry and their gene pools are to die for. VS is literally incapable of making Lais look bad.

And tbh I didn't want to take part in the Bella convo because I am such a great fan of her bought face but girl legit looks like she's older than Adriana and Ale...and in a drag queen kinda way. Babez just looked out of place for me and it's ruining my image of her in my head. 

Kendall kinda looked washed out? Gigi looked gorgeous but looks unhealthily thin. And girl, when we say don't smile on the runway, we didn't ask you to look like you want to exit the world.

The social girls were everywhere and it's sad the newer  Angels still can't muster up some star power that could be at least a little behind the insta girls. Sad that Adriana is the only one that has enough coverage and social media buzz. The woman won't stay there forever.

MARIA looked so strong and stunning on the runway. I just can't!

11 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

@Prettyphile sign me up for a Marilyn Manson song on the runway. Even one of his remakes so it's a bit more mainstream. Like sweet dreams or tainted love. Third day of a seven day binge would be amazing but it's VS so that won't happen.

I feel like the majority of songs we get on the radio don't have a hard or fast enough beat to make them worth walking to... I found this video from a German band I love and personally feel the music works a better then what we've been getting from VS.

8 minutes ago, BIRDS said:

Maybe that adriana is so happy because there was no candice and beahi this year,:p:p I joke:D

On 30.11.2016 at 4:52 PM, angelcandicebra said:

"When I sat on the plane (From New York to Paris) I kept thinking 'there are a few Angels missing here' .... We'll have fun anyway, but I really miss them here and, for me, the parade will not be the same without them" - Adriana Lima talking about Candice and Behati not being on the show. This is so cute for me!  :wub6yh2cm: Adriana never disappoints! 

10 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I feel like the majority of songs we get on the radio don't have a hard or fast enough beat to make them worth walking to... I found this video from a German band I love and personally feel the music works a better then what we've been getting from VS.

I'm adding this to my runway playlist for when I walk the dog at night, I love a song with a solid beat to walk to. The beat makes or breaks a good walk. Something a lot of the songs have been lacking in recent shows.

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Listening to the lyrics, I don't think that's the kind of song you want the models to walk to. :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

@TessaEdwards

It was just an example of the kind of beat that is preferred. I'm not sure the world is ready for....

Blue eyes, blond hair
Velvety and silky, wonderful
Luscious body, hard-toned
tormented by the iron.

Delicately tanned, a little flab
Whatever remains must go.
Amphetamine, testosterone
Here comes the supermodel power-engine.
Mind a ruin with passion!

Nothing's left, just a beautiful body.
You believe yourself that you're perfect.
You believe that the world owes you respect.

Nothing's left!

Long legs, smooth and beautiful,
You can actually stand with them.
Black skin becomes fair again,
and in a pinch the scalpel helps.

A closer look at your cleavage,
A little date in the private room,
End of the line for girls' dreams.
Here comes the supermodel power-engine
Mind a ruin with passion!

Nothing's left, just a beautiful body.
You believe yourself that you're perfect.
You believe that the world owes you respect.

Nothing's left!

Supermodel power-engine mind a ruin concubine supermodel public canteen sex machine of the Nation.

Nothing's left!

Just a beautiful body

Nothings left!

But it's funny as all hell imo :rofl:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.