Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Just now, Tmorgan said:

Forgive me if it's been announced already (I can't keep up with this thread), but who ended up being the "mystery" girl?

VS forgot about it and is acting like it never happened :tumbleweed:

I'm just curious to know who is the model on that picture. Just this.

1 hour ago, victorscloset said:

My favorite moment would have to be Leomie Anderson seemingly trying to swat lady gaga gracefully while nailing her pose.  

LOL yes!! I forgot about that. Leomie is gorgeous and has such a good energy, too. I wish Lady Gaga would've gotten out of the way or you know what, just not even have been there to begin with. She could like sit in the audience or something, but having to listen to her took my excitement for the VSFS down a notch lol

1 hour ago, Rca said:

VS forgot about it and is acting like it never happened :tumbleweed:

I'm just curious to know who is the model on that picture. Just this.

I think the model was Irina and the "mystery" guest is her baby since she's pregnant. It looked like her and her outfit in the picture and that's the only way I can figure out what they meant by that...if that is the case, it's kinda stupid and cheesy but it's VS and they make dumb cheesy decisions all the time lol

Love the interview of Jasmine and Taylor. They both look absolutely stunning, I love Jasmine's hair like that. And glad to see Taylor has gotten a little less nervous about being interviewed, she seems way more comfortable and relaxed. 

4 minutes ago, bump said:

LOL yes!! I forgot about that. Leomie is gorgeous and has such a good energy, too. I wish Lady Gaga would've gotten out of the way or you know what, just not even have been there to begin with. She could like sit in the audience or something, but having to listen to her took my excitement for the VSFS down a notch lol

If Lady Gaga weren't there, I wonder how much Leomie could've slayed even more. LOL. This woman is amazing. 

13 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Others Images from The NY Times

PD: The Sui He one is for PastaFreak -I Don't Know how to mention people on here-

04VSPARIS-SS-slide-AGQS-superJumbo.jpg 04VSPARIS-SS-slide-HQ21-superJumbo.jpg 04VSPARIS-SS-slide-JBJ1-superJumbo.jpg 04VSPARIS-SS-slide-TAU8-superJumbo.jpg

Thank you for thinking of me <3. I've already seen most of the Sui He pictures from this year's fashion show. Sadly, I'm not that excited about her. I don't know if its because I was disappointed by the fact that she gave up her Swav wings. While she had more presence in the runway this year, her poses were also pretty minimal and nervous. The gesture with Lady Gaga was very very beautiful tho.

1 hour ago, victorscloset said:

If Lady Gaga weren't there, I wonder how much Leomie could've slayed even more. LOL. This woman is amazing. 

LOL, yes! I think Lady Gaga is talented and she's good at what she does, I just personally don't like her voice or style of music (Slipknot, anyone??? yeahhhhhh)....so I only dislike her based on her music.

Leomie looks so good in that picture!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.