Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

The HQ pics of Elsa and Bill aren't bad looking at all. I've actually grown to like the entire look.

Me too! When I saw the low quality snapchat videos I died, but after seeing the HQ pictures it's way better. Still think Elsa deserved some amazing wings, but it's not as bad as I thought it was when I first saw it

1 hour ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Re: Appropriation

There's an academic definition of appropriation, and it doesn't fit what VS has done here. The colloquial definition that's emerged the last few years could be relevant, but let's be honest, for a show that had a record breaking four Asian models out of fifty two, it's culturally insensitive at worst. Doesn't mean there should be massive uproar or claims of racism but it doesn't hurt to acknowledge that VS is utter shit when it comes to representation :idk: 

I never thought about it in terms of how many models they have that are Asian compared to everyone else, and in that case I wonder why they don't choose more cause there are some mega beautiful Asian and Arabic models...now you got me thinking lol.

And lol at Gigi's hair looking like someone's mom's hair. I have to completely disagree, but I did think Flavia's hair would fit under that category lol

47 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

ADRIANA AND SARA ARE DOING PROMO TOGETHER

They are gonna on AOL Build on Monday at 1pm EST.

OMG YAASS! About time I got the pairing I deserve. I do hope for a Saylor press one day as well. And I miss the Sara and Elsa duo doing events together as well. 

Lais and Adri are giving me life in that lipsync video! Everybody else comes off stiff to me but Jas looks beautiful. 

@Prettyphile your set *heart eyes* :wub:

1 hour ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

cFXU046q.jpg

I'm just being a bitch, this is a bad pic :rofl: 

Seriously, though, my mum looks at me like that when I say shit that makes her mad in public.

LOL this is a bad picture for sure...In motion she looked good, but I'm going through her backstage pictures again and yeah...I can see it now that you've brought it up...but seriously in motion, I thought she looked out of this world but it may also be her personality as well. Her face would look better with a little more weight I think.

The only comments I'm gonna make about PINK are

GRACE OMG why did I not know you existed??? Kick Rachel to the curb VS!

Poor Rachel, I don't think you're good at your job but I feel bad still! She has to know she's a nobody now that Grace is in the picture.

Bridget's outfit with two jackets? Uh, what?

10 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

So guys, Who do you think are the Models Guests in this Year Pre-Fashion Show show?

Jas, Jo, Taylor, Elsa and Adri probably. How many models were there last year? Maybe they'll bring back Gigi as well. And I'm thinking Grace

Hopefully they'll prepare the model game a bit better this time if they do one again, last year's seemed so disorganized 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.