Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

6 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

The thing is it probably is a complete new design just Atwood has no creativity and it's the same look lmfao.

@RaffyPooh Todd Thomas wasn't like out there amazing. Of course there was questionable looks when he was designer but the segments all had a flow to them. He took the ideas and made he outfits all fit together. But you look at SA and DA and it all flows as if it's one big segment. Even TRA and MR had similar looks. It's a styling issue too of course. I want them to get a new designer who's involved with the whole process like Todd was.

I agree, a lot of concepts and designs "bleed" into different segments, a lot of designs are just rehashes of what we've seen before too. Like Kelly Gale in MR, I thought for sure that was an old pic of her from when Rihanna did the show and that was an outfit from Angels in Bloom. That being said, some of his looks were repetitious and the more themed segments were kinda all over the place. 

I can't hate on his work though because I liked the older shows more but they were far from perfect.

I think the difference between Todd Thomas and the new designer is what Gisele once said "Its a show its a cabaret". Todd's work was very much theatrical and visually appealing where as the new designer is more high fashion and sticking to certain colors and themes, while Todd went all over the place with some of his segments.

1 hour ago, Englund said:

As far as Jo's BF commenting on Sara's insta. I heard about that. I don't really follow the angel's private lives all that much, but it's him who seems to be commenting. I would be pissed as well. My it would be mainly at him. 

If she never comments back and doesn't seem to engage, he's the one acting like a fool. Joke or no joke. 

If it's not a joke, he's making a fool out of himself. Who is the guy anyway? one of those insta photographer's?

Shame, because I really like Jo. She looks amazing and seems like a true sweetheart. 

I think Alex was just messing around, they're still friends right? but I am beginning to hear rumors that the other Angels have set aside Sara from their "hangout group" because he was dating this "Oliver" guy. Does somebody have an input about this? 

9 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

I think Alex was just messing around, they're still friends right? but I am beginning to hear rumors that the other Angels have set aside Sara from their "hangout group" because he was dating this "Oliver" guy. Does somebody have an input about this? 

I heard something similar, that Adri and Ale didn't like her because they're friends with his ex wife. From what I've seen, though, he was divorced long before he and Sara supposedly became an item. I think them not hanging out that often might have something to do with her being out of the country with him most of the time? I mean, majority of them are based in New York, but she seems to live or at least spend more time in London with him.

8 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

Well she did go on that fancy yacht with none of them in sight, maybe its kinda just uncomfortable. There are the girls that date for love and maybe some that see this as an opportunity to date for status. If I was an Angel I wouldn't date any average joe, I would be running after millionaires too because I know my career is short xD

3 minutes ago, RaffyPooh said:

Well she did go on that fancy yacht with none of them in sight, maybe its kinda just uncomfortable. There are the girls that date for love and maybe some that see this as an opportunity to date for status. If I was an Angel I wouldn't date any average joe, I would be running after millionaires too because I know my career is short xD

But Sara is dating Oliver for love too. Her personality is the contrary of someone who would date for money, and she has always been concerned about keeping her relationship private.

5 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I heard something similar, that Adri and Ale didn't like her because they're friends with his ex wife. From what I've seen, though, he was divorced long before he and Sara supposedly became an item. I think them not hanging out that often might have something to do with her being out of the country with him most of the time? I mean, majority of them are based in New York, but she seems to live or at least spend more time in London with him.

Nope,if she's not in NY, its because shes working, she doesnt live in London

2 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

But Sara is dating Oliver for love too. Her personality is the contrary of someone who would date for money, and she has always been concerned about keeping her relationship private.

I'm not questioning the legitimacy of her relationship, I actually applaud her. I think the models dating more influential and powerful men are quite smart, I'm actually more worried about girls dating guys just living run of the mill lives, while they're making millions off these angel contracts. i.e. Candace 

Let's be real, they're getting a taste of stardom and money, I wouldn't want to go back to average life once I hit 30-35 afterward. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.