Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Interesting. Taylor Hill was one of the photographers running around backstage taking shots of the models

I saw that too on Getty but wasn't sure if that was just wrongly entered or not. Does she take photos often? (I don't really follow her) 

2 hours ago, misshaluv said:

ADRIANAAAAAA omg.. one of the best vs holiday ad

Adriana is the true queen in this video, i love this, the angels are really good and hot but more focus on lily

Really dissapointed for Jasmine, she has a Fantasy Bra $3 million but not openig or closing, last year the fantasy bra $2 million bit lily has open with it, victoria secret is stupid LOL

Pretttyy sure Taylor just shares a name with a photographer at the show. I clicked on "her" name and a bunch of pics from the vs runway popped up which she couldn't have possibly taken. Ironically, I was looking for tiffanyandco pics on Getty this morning and the photographer name was Taylor hill as well. 

In my very humble opinion I think it's time for Adriana, Alessandra and Lily to move on. Mostly Lily, her last good show was in 2014 (for me).

Personally, I can't wait for Martha, Romee, Stella and Lais to be gone. Not a fan of Sara either but unlike Romee and Stella, she has charisma.

5 hours ago, CatyCat said:

Josh Wang is such a pro :wub6yh2cm:

5 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

http://joshwongphotography.com/blog/the-victorias-secret-fashion-show-at-the-grand-palais-paris-france-2016/

He as the full fashion show gallery and behind the scenes shots too. Love his work each year.

I downloaded the photos and will post them later tonight. It took me awhile to download them so I am asking...PLEASE NO ONE POST THEM!!! :no2:http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/praying/smileys-praying-278449.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.