Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Have you guys seen madlyashley snapchat? (I think she works with hair since she's been promoting that all day), there was chanting backstage after the second show and it sounded like everyone was yelling "LILY! LILY! LILY"....this may very well be her last show, which explains why she was randomly moved from SA to BNA and closed the show, like a farewell perhaps :woot:

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

I can see that happening too, actually. Her walk is mediocre at best so it's not like they let her based on getting a strong closing or anything.

Plus her outfit in BNA was basic and nothing spectacular. It even looked like Georgia's outfit from SA, so she could be on her way out and they gave her the closing as a departure present.

I looked back at Lily's fitting and her skirt is different from Sara's. It looks liked VS nixed the skirt all together.

1 minute ago, DonSimon said:

there were two shows right? what if the first they let Jas closed it and then let Lily closed it on the second, then Ed and co maybe have to choose which footage to incorporate haha do they actually tape the two shows or just the other one? 

Jas walked third during both tapings

3 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Have you guys seen madlyashley snapchat? (I think she works with hair since she's been promoting that all day), there was chanting backstage after the second show and it sounded like everyone was yelling "LILY! LILY! LILY"....this may very well be her last show, which explains why she was randomly moved from SA to BNA and closed the show, like a farewell perhaps :woot:

I'll have to check that out. 

5 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

Plus her outfit in BNA was basic and nothing spectacular. It even looked like Georgia's outfit from SA, so she could be on her way out and they gave her the closing as a departure present.

I looked back at Lily's fitting and her skirt is different from Sara's. It looks liked VS nixed the skirt all together.

I noticed that too, I posted about it earlier. Lily's BNA outfit is very, very similar to Georgia's SA outfit and looked like it belonged in SA. Plus she described that look earlier this month as "very sexy, very lacy" and that's way more in line with SA than BNA. Something is off about the whole thing to me.

@AngelAshley94 Really? I'll have to try and find it. If they were chanting her name like that it really could be Lily's last show. At least as an Angel. 

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

So many of these newcomers were very forgettable (except Grace, Irina, Alanna, Herieth etc) what a shame...if they would've cut at least 8-10 girls, some of the Angels would've gotten 3 looks...

80% of the blond ones

10 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Is that her snapchat name?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.