Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

4 minutes ago, tatehill said:

I'm actually thinking they let her close to show because she is leaving. 

Please let this be true, one less Angel to worry about :Amelie_wft: But seriously though, that's the only explanation I could think of as to why Lily closed instead of Jas after it's been reported that Jas was closing the show with the Fantasy Bra. Maybe both of them switched spots in the lineup.

1 minute ago, GildedAngel said:

Please let this be true, one less Angel to worry about :Amelie_wft: But seriously though, that's the only explanation I could think of as to why Lily closed instead of Jas after it's been reported that Jas was closing the show with the Fantasy Bra. Maybe both of them switched spots in the lineup.

I moreso thought it since they seemed to move her from another segment completely to do it. It might have been timing but honestly as much as I like her Lily isn't aging very well and I feel like since she has had the FB VS kinda feels like they can let her go now but they like her so they let her close this show. 

there are a couple I'd rather leave before her but I'll take what i can get at this point. 

1 minute ago, GildedAngel said:

Angels like to leave in 2s and 3s who else is on the chopping block then :hang:

4 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

there were two shows right? what if the first they let Jas closed it and then let Lily closed it on the second, then Ed and co maybe have to choose which footage to incorporate haha do they actually tape the two shows or just the other one? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.