Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Just now, DonSimon said:

Naah not enough as an Angel in the show, yeah she got the Swarovski outfit but wish she could've had decent wings. You know, the ones that actually look like Wings so that she doesn't look like a regular 

She opened a fu**in segment for her first show as an Angel, that is way more than enough, be grateful

Just now, GildedAngel said:

I love how people are complaining about Jo not getting "enough" for the VSFS. Homegirl opened a segment AND got the Swarovski outfit and this is only her first year as an Angel. Y'all don't think you're being greedy now?

BUT SHE DIDN'T GET THE FANTASY BRA

SHE DIDN'T GET BILL

SHE DIDN'T GET TO CLOSE THE SHOW

SHE DIDN'T GET TO STAND ON THE TABLE BY HERSELF

SHE DIDN'T GET THE 30LB WINGS

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

She opened a fu**in segment for her first show as an Angel, that is way more than enough, be grateful

look all I'm pointing out is that she could've had better wings, I'm not being ungrateful. I'm just pissed Kendall and Gigi had better looking ones than her, as a fan that is so irritating. Jojo fans are coming out on this too, just reflecting my sentiments. 

1 minute ago, DonSimon said:

look all I'm pointing out is that she could've had better wings, I'm not being ungrateful. I'm just pissed Kendall and Gigi had better looking ones than her, as a fan that is so irritating. Jojo fans are coming out on this too, just reflecting my sentiments. 

in that case I agree, poor Martha had one if not two bad outfits..

1 minute ago, DonSimon said:

Honestly I agree with you, her wings were crappy but if they were going to design wings every year and only make good wings for the Angels what the hell is the point of making any other wings than that for other girls?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.