Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, BIRDS said:

She looks gorgeous, and this wing is so beautiful , but poor rachel, her look is Bad

I personally loved Rachel's look, I can't wait to see more of her. Those bow wings back pack...... Not so good when you realize they are kinda lopsided. 

Can i just said that people need to let go with this nepotism girls thing, it's not just VS that is kissing their butts, it's the entire fashion world. So i find it normal that VS wants to book to their runway the same girls who are, we like it or not, rocking and booking all the major fashion shows. I think Gigi is gorgeous, has an amazing body(although she lost a lot of weight), Bela is good too, she even as better walk than Gigi, and Kendal, well, it's a Kardashian. Do i think these girls would have a chance in fashion if would be another time in fashion(without all this instagram, famous family hype), probably not, but we can't just bash all these brands, and the girls who around them.  

11 minutes ago, Miss_Vogue said:

Maria is killing it!!! Legs for days!! I love her, she's so humble, she come from a problematic country and poor family, and work so hard to reach success!! Bravo girl!! :wub:

Agreed! She lost her parents during the civil war in Angola and was raised by her siblings in poverty and now she's one of the top and in demand black models in the industry! She's truly a Cinderella story and I'm so proud of her! <3

2 minutes ago, nightlocks said:

I personally loved Rachel's look, I can't wait to see more of her. Those bow wings back pack...... Not so good when you realize they are kinda lopsided. 

Completely agree!!! Rachel had one of the best outfits from PINK in my opinion!!! :heart:

Can we talk about how VS DISRESPECT Josephine Skriver in the wings department??? happy she got to wore the Swarovski outfit but damn her wings from that other segment were not even wings to look at. Yup give Gigi and Kendall the better wings instead of your hardworking angels. Nice idea VS. They're trying to promote KenGi so hard IMO. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.