Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm going through the photos slowly and some quick thoughts. Joan is usually one of my favourites but I'm just over her this year. Time to go. :ninja: I showed my sister the picture of Valery in her raincoat thing, and she said it looked like a fruit strip and I can't unsee it. Sara's wings in SA were so beautiful. I can't wait to see those in motion along with CIndy's. Camille looked totally out of place in Pink, and those panties they gave her weren't flattering on her figure. :/ 

Agree on Joan, I am so done with her and Lily D, I just cant. Poor Camille she could have looked so hot

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm going through the photos slowly and some quick thoughts. Joan is usually one of my favourites but I'm just over her this year. Time to go. :ninja: I showed my sister the picture of Valery in her raincoat thing, and she said it looked like a fruit strip and I can't unsee it. Sara's wings in SA were so beautiful. I can't wait to see those in motion along with CIndy's. Camille looked totally out of place in Pink, and those panties they gave her weren't flattering on her figure. :/ 

Same!! I'm always excited for her in the show but this year is just... i don't care about her anymore.

2 minutes ago, Miss_Vogue said:

Sara killing it, and Iza's booty back there just ads perfection to this picture!!! :shocking::drool:

You gotta hand it to Iza, these girls all talking about 2-3 months of hard work for this day, this is her year round and it shows her body looks amazing and she's 10+ years older than a lot of these new girls and she looks amazing. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Same! And I usually love her because we're both Puerto Rican, she's a great model, and her walk is everything, but this year I'm over her and Lily D. Sophia needs to let them go and never return on the VSFS runway.

Just now, GildedAngel said:

Same! And I usually love her because we're both Puerto Rican, she's a great model, and her walk is everything, but this year I'm over her and Lily D. Sophia needs to let them go and never return on the VSFS runway.

+1 on Lily D too...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.