Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

I just went through almost 400 pages transferring photos and videos to the other threads :wacko::O_O: I swear after this is all over I will need a few stiff drinks and a long vacation away from here :thumbs_up:  The things I do b/c I  :heart: you all!!! :ninja::D 

Thank you for all the work. :heart: And thanks again @Prettyphile for taking the time to get all the pictures for us. 

Adriana actually did it for me this time around. I am happy she got herself back. She looked one of the best and it seems she walked one of the best.

Her, Sara, and Jasmine looked THE best for me.

Gigi looked tired. Bella didn't belong there as I thought she would look like. Irina looked a bit tired as I knew she would... why does she always look so tired on the runway?

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

I just went through almost 400 pages transferring photos and videos to the other threads :wacko::O_O: I swear after this is all over I will need a few stiff drinks and a long vacation away from here :thumbs_up:  The things I do b/c I  :heart: you all!!! :ninja::D 

Thanks a looooot Pink! You and @Prettyphile deserve some love for this  <3

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

You and @Prettyphile are the best! :heart:

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

:hug::flower:

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Thank you for all that you do, it's very much appreciated! Same goes for @Prettyphile :heart: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.