Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I really don't understand why VS chose Joan to close a segment over an angel. Laís opened a segment in 2013 because she injured her ankle in 2012, Iza closed FT in 2014 because it was her 10th show and Lindsey closed GA as a farewell... so why did Joan close a segment? :idk:

2 minutes ago, iam_L said:

i dont think is a matter of how good the doctor is. Romee is very slim, i just dont think she had too much extra skin around her breast to hide an implant, she probably has the biggest size her body can handle. and thats why they look so tight and you can kinda see the outline of it.

No, a good doctor would have known the best implants to use on a body like hers. I know people who had mastectomies that left their chests completely flat and they were able to get implants so your explanation doesn't work. Babe shoulda gotten teardrops.

That being said, I don't see anything different about Elsa's lips.

Bella's nose job has looked strange in the backstage shots.

And that concludes this round of Angels with Plastic Surgery.

1 minute ago, Rca said:

I really don't understand why VS chose Joan to close a segment over an angel. Laís opened a segment in 2013 because she injured her ankle in 2012, Iza closed FT in 2014 because it was her 10th show and Lindsey closed GA as a farewell... so why did Joan close a segment? :idk:

Because she is the one who can handle those wings maybe?

1 minute ago, Rca said:

Maybe it's her last year in the show

Just now, Rca said:

idk they haven't had a non angel close a segment since like 2013 i think? magdalena closing snow angels? (not including izabel because she is a former angel) 

2 minutes ago, PrincessPinky said:

I hope Kate G didn't leave VS cus of her marriage :Amelie_wft:

Newspapers in Russia wrote that her husband was against her posing and taking photos in underwear, so that maybe explains why VS wasn't using her. She probably refused to do some shots, and they just kicked her.

1 minute ago, unali said:

Newspapers in Russia wrote that her husband was against her posing and taking photos in underwear, so that maybe explains why VS wasn't using her. She probably refused to do some shots, and they just kicked her.

If that's true I'm glad she got out quick, like he didn't know what he was signing up for? What an asshole. Good riddance, glad she found someone new that supports her career.

3 minutes ago, Rca said:

agree, it's very sad for lais, victoria secret take very stupids decisions

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.