Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I find it strange that Irina walking for VS was not made a bigger deal. She was quiet on social media, today she looks like she is already over it, there were not some special interviews/ segments with her. I think she wanted to walk VS show just once, to complete the dream, and that would be it.

Just now, unali said:

I find it strange that Irina walking for VS was not made a bigger deal. She was quiet on social media, today she looks like she is already over it, there were not some special interviews/ segments with her. I think she wanted to walk VS show just once, to complete the dream, and that would be it.

Think Intimissimi probably don't want her to promote them and just let her walk the fashion show

1 minute ago, unali said:

I think that's because she has a contract with Intimissimi so she can't make any kind of promo for VS

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.