Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

At least she looks better than that mess last year. It is far from perfect. but last 2 years they are not making it a big deal, so it doesn't matter who is on the table. Behati looked like she hasn't brushed teeth 2 weeks, 90% comments were how flabby her ass is, so at least she looks better than that.

8 minutes ago, unali said:

At least she looks better than that mess last year. It is far from perfect. but last 2 years they are not making it a big deal, so it doesn't matter who is on the table. Behati looked like she hasn't brushed teeth 2 weeks, 90% comments were how flabby her ass is, so at least she looks better than that.

Whats your problem with Behati, for you everything she does is wrong... if you dont like her then dont talk about her, dont even think about her is easy, it will make your life better, not bitter as you are RN

1 minute ago, Relie said:

I really love Irina, but she is wrong for this show now. She looks like a bomshell glamazon, and 99% od other girls look like they came out of the Katy Perry song video. It is strange to see someone who will easily fit in golden era of VS. She will stand so much and only be a reminder how other girls are mediocre. From that point I don't think it was smart decision.

Just now, unali said:

I really love Irina, but she is wrong for this show now. She looks like a bomshell glamazon, and 99% od other girls look like they came out of the Katy Perry song video. It is strange to see someone who will easily fit in golden era of VS. She will stand so much and only be a reminder how other girls are mediocre. From that point I don't think it was smart decision.

I'm actually hoping they will see how much better it is with models like her on the runway and be reminded of what type of models they should be casting, because I totally agree with you, she will outshine pretty much everyone besides Adri and Ale (and Elsa now that we've seen how amazing she looks). 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.