Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Adriana's second outfit

1wkCw5K.jpg

OH HELL TO THE ENTIRE F**K NO!!!

THEY DID NOT  GIVE THE QUEEN OF VICTORIA'S SECRET AND THE WOMEN WHO PLAYED A HEAVY PART IN BUILDING  THERE BRAND A TOYS  R US BABYJUMP SEAT. 

WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE THIS????? 

baby-exersaucer-jumper-bouncer-jump-activity-exerciser-toy-toys-infant-seat-new-0d2eae56f631f85fe99be2e97827bcfb.jpg

I CAN'T TAKE THEM TREATING HER LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!! 

tumblr_inline_o9rjjaF8ke1r2ya1z_500.gif

SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE THIS SINKING SHIP OF A BRAND AND PUT HER FULL TIME IN HIGH FASHION. VS DOES NOT RESPECT THIS WOMAN AND THEY ARE JUST NOW OBVIOUSLY ONLY USING HER FOR HER PUBLICITY THAT THERE NEW ANGELS CAN'T BRING. 

WHEN THE INSTAGRAM NEPOTISM MODELS AND STELLA MAXWELL GET A BETTER OUTFIT THAN YOU. YOU TAKE YOUR S**T AND GO. 

Mary-Poppins-Flying-85760.gif

This entire week I was saying I really hope there viewer ship will go up from last year's all time low rating because I would never want to see there legacy tarnished or wish for them to fail but for this outfit alone I hope they get cancelled by 2018 like rumored. 

This outfit lost my viewership. I'm officially done with this brand for good if they can't respect there hardest most loyal angel then screw them. 

Hope you guys will still enjoy the show :thumbs_up:but this was the nail on the coffin for me. There obviously giving there best outfits to Hadid, Jenner, and the new angels so people will care about them. They never even did that to Heidi or Giselle in there final years. 

Eta: I think twitter will give her a meme :sad: this outfit is horrible. I feel bad for her. 

6 minutes ago, GloriaLB17 said:

OH HELL TO THE ENTIRE F**K NO!!!

THEY DID NOT  GIVE THE QUEEN OF VICTORIA'S SECRET AND THE WOMEN WHO PLAYED A HEAVY PART IN BUILDING  THERE BRAND A TOYS  R US BABYJUMP SEAT. 

WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE THIS????? 

baby-exersaucer-jumper-bouncer-jump-activity-exerciser-toy-toys-infant-seat-new-0d2eae56f631f85fe99be2e97827bcfb.jpg

I CAN'T TAKE THEM TREATING HER LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!! 

tumblr_inline_o9rjjaF8ke1r2ya1z_500.gif

SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE THIS SINKING SHIP OF A BRAND AND PUT HER FULL TIME IN HIGH FASHION. VS DOES NOT RESPECT THIS WOMAN AND THEY ARE JUST NOW OBVIOUSLY ONLY USING HER FOR HER PUBLICITY. 

WHEN THE INSTAGRAM NEPOTISM MODELS AND STELLA MAXWELL GET A BETTER OUTFIT THAN YOU. YOU TAKE YOUR S**T AND GO. 

Mary-Poppins-Flying-85760.gif

This entire week I was saying I really hope there viewer ship will go up from last year's all time low rating because I would never want to see there legacy tarnished or wish for them to fail but for this outfit alone I hope they get cancelled by 2018 liked rumored. 

This outfit lost my viewership. I'm officially done with this brand for good if they can't respect there hardest most loyal angel then screw them. 

Hope you guys will still enjoy the show :thumbs_up:but this was the nail in the coffin for me. There obviously giving there best outfits to Hadid, Jenner, and the new angels so people will care about them. They never even did that to Heidi or Giselle in there final years. 

Eta: I think twitter will give her a meme :sad: this outfit is horrible. I feel bad for her. 

I  agree with everything you said! But she doesn't have to limit herself only to hf, there're lots of good lingerie brands (es. La Perla) that would be perfect for her, where women in lingerie are supposed to look like women, not fancy teenagers.

16 minutes ago, Squeege Beckenheim said:

I weirdly like Liu's outfit. Adriana's though, no words... :ninja: 

Same, I like Liu's outfit... No words for Adriana's though.

I have my hopes up with Elsa's TRA outfit. It can't be worst than her outfit in Boho last year... and she gets to open... Well, it should be a good outfit, right? (lol no :rofl:)

Guys, just a quick question. I'm just going back and forth between some Chinese media person. Are we sure what Sui is carrying is the one and only Swarovski wings? Or are there bigger ones? It seems Sui is wearing that outfit, but it's not the Swavorski wings according to the Chinese media. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.