Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

^ I think they are already kinda going for that, there's a video of Zuri's agent telling her she's a PINK angel, and when she asks for a repeat, he tells her she's a PINK "angel" alongside Rachel, and Rachel and Grace did that segment welcoming her to the "VS Angel crew".

After being busy for the last day I had to read sooo many pages... but I'm finally up to date. 

My impressions:

let Elsa open.. this girl deserved it. She has worked so long for VS now and would make a good opening.

Grace for the PINK opening is just a BIG YES. This girl's great and it'll be a better opening as last year. 

So happy that Sui got the Swarovski wings. I was worried that they'd really give it to Gigi which wouldn't be fair at all. But since I'm really no fan of her I better not say more :angel:

Adri's second outfit is just no to me. So sad that they gave their best Angel only shitty outfits this year. 

2 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Yeah, I think they're going in that direction too. Isn't Pink the branch of VS that's the most profitable for them? I could see them having 5-7 girls on their Pink "roster" who do events, shoot the most, etc. 

I think they should have rachel, zuri, grace, brooke, and rubina (they've been using her a lot lately kind of a shame she didn't book the show)

If there are 3 extra looks made I wonder where they have been added. With a bunch of girls having 2 looks and 1 looks I did a rough guess with what we already know and got the number 82. So either 3 girls will get an extra look each or maybe they're giving them to Adriana, Alessandra and Lily. Adriana can't be in TRA and SA and that's it. 1st and 4th segment? She won't be seen again. Maybe they've added 3 extra looks to BNA.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.