Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Marian started working with Victoria's Secret in 2009, and went on to create iconic wings like Bella Hadid's black feathered wings (which will debut in this year's Dark Angel segment) and Adriana Lima's red Parisian Nights wings in 2013.

LMAO iconic where? Ok Teen Vogue, let us know when you're done being on the nepotism crew's payroll. There's literally two pieces of feathers shooting from her shoulders.

1 minute ago, GildedAngel said:

LMAO iconic where? Ok Teen Vogue, let us know when you're done being on the nepotism crew's payroll. There's literally two pieces of feathers shooting from her shoulders.

The feathers are in her BNA outfit... I think we haven't seen the DA one.

5 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

can somebody identity the 2 girls behind Lais? One is wearing white clothes and the other is wearing a black dress; I think the one in the black dress might be Irina 

image.jpeg

If I ain't bad, the girl behind her is Adriana

which segment is this? TRA?

6 minutes ago, gabiroos said:

image1.png 

This isn't the Grace wings right? Cause her's have some things falling 

I think there's only one wing that has those little bows on it and Grace has it going off of her picture from her fittings on her badge. The designers tend to add or take away things once they start making the pieces. So it's possible in the production phase, they decided to add the dangling fabric even though it's not included on the sketch.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.