Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

4 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Rachel shouldn't be opening or closing anything with how she looks on the runway. Zuri is a walking zombie so the same goes for her. Glad grace is opening.

Same. Zuri is kinda boring in the shoots, still don't know how she looks on the runway but idk, Grace is something else :excited:

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

so mystery girls is doutzen.I don't why they didn't do that before.

Grace is so good for pink.She remind me Stephanie Seymour. I hope she work both in pink and mainline.I don't see zuri will go to mainline.She is kind of girl who will stuck in pretty teenager images forever like behati.

5 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

They´ve clearly changed the material and shape of Sara´s wings.. and I really like more how they were before... :girlbanghead:

FullSizeRender.jpg thumbnail_FullSizeRender.jpg

I think that material could be better in movement? :/ The first ones looked good on pictures, but the effect of the final result in movement was awesome!

If they made Herieth delete the post is bc there's something important on it we shouldn't be seeing at this time :angel: it's like a confirmation about Grace opening

Lol that IG has the receipts sorry Herieth girl. She either got in trouble for posting it or decided to take it down on her own because people were able to tell Grace is opening the PINK segment from the video. 

If she did get in trouble though then I guess being an Angel you can get away with stuff like this because Elsa and Romee posted their rehearsals last year before the show too. 

Just caught up with all of this..

A. In that photo.. Elsa's face looks different than her usual beautiful self. I love Elsa.. I think that she is a great find for VS. In the Eiffel tower shots.. she looks overly made up.. In the gym video...  not even gonna open that can of worms.. well just stick to the "darker liner" theory.

teen vogue posted why karlie cant walk.. this was at the end of the article 

" While we’re obviously incredibly disappointed (could you imagine Karlie, Gigi, Bella and Kendall all on one runway?!), we love to see her support all of these women in such a sincere way. We too can't wait to see them shine bright in Paris. See you next year, Karlie? And in the meantime, we're keeping our fingers crossed for a surprise appearance from Cara Delevingne. "

Just now, llekel said:

teen vogue posted why karlie cant walk.. this was at the end of the article 

" While we’re obviously incredibly disappointed (could you imagine Karlie, Gigi, Bella and Kendall all on one runway?!), we love to see her support all of these women in such a sincere way. We too can't wait to see them shine bright in Paris. See you next year, Karlie? And in the meantime, we're keeping our fingers crossed for a surprise appearance from Cara Delevingne. "

And why can't she walk

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.