Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

5 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

If Grace is opening Pink that's a pretty big deal for someone's first show.

Grace came out of nowhere about 8 months ago. Commercial prom gowns and random shoots from unknown photographers while trying to build her book, then comes Guess out of nowhere booking her for multiple seasons, next thing she books Vogue, then more Vogue + HF casts her to walk in Europe, then PINK picks her up, uses her for half a year, and now she's got her first set of wings and is potentially opening a segment {rip Rachel/Zuri) . It's rare for a model to have zero experience and get booked as much as she has in such a short time.

Needless to say I'm as thrilled for  her as I was for Taylor.

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Grace came out of nowhere about 8 months ago. Commercial prom gowns and random shoots from unknown photographers while trying to build her book, then comes Guess out of nowhere booking her for multiple seasons, next thing she books Vogue, then more Vogue + HF casts her to walk in Europe, then PINK picks her up, uses her for half a year, and now she's got her first set of wings and is potentially opening a segment {rip Rachel/Zuri) . It's rare for a model to have zero experience and get booked as much as she has in such a short time.

wtf I didn't know she was so """new""" in the industry??

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Honestly, I don't know if they're still doing the pink to angel thing, but I don't see either Rachel or Zuri becoming Angels anytime soon. If they take Grace as their new PINK girl, I can easily ser her becoming an angel one day. 

Agree. I don't see Rachel or Zuri becoming angels at all tbh

Just now, Prettyphile said:

This!! I can honestly see them treating Grace like how they did with Taylor. She has age on her side, the looks, the personality, and that humbleness that many girls can relate to, etc. With all of her strengths I can see VS fast tracking her career with them.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

That was fast! :oh_no:

I like Rachel's energy and charisma, but not her body at all, and Zuri always seem bored or unimpressed LOL. Grace is a complete package :angie:

6 minutes ago, Warhol said:

I dunno because last year she was tragic

Everyone has different tastes :Amelie_wft:

Zuri was announced as PINK angel, the segment they filmed yesterday was to welcome her to the VS angel crew. It is possible Grace could be added as another PINK angel, but she has already done mainline, so who knows.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.