Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Just now, tycotyco said:

Sometimes during the rehearsal you have a cast member at the singer place. It's maybe not Gaga

Her song is not good for the segment 

You can hear her sing at a point. It's Gaga. 

2 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Dunno, but doesnt seem is Hey Girl, the song is too slow and i dont think Lady Gaga would change the beat of the song -new song- just for pink

Yeah I don't think it's Hey Girl either, it sounds nothing like it. It has to be a song by either Gaga, Bruno or The Weeknd though because they're using a stand in for the artist just like they did with Ellie last year during rehearsals. But I can't think of any song that sounds similar to the song in this video

I can see why VS wouldn't have them open because Rachel's walk sucks and Zuri is new on the scene. Yes Grace is new as well with this being her first VSFS and not an official PINK girl, but they're taking advantage of the fact that she just had a great HF season. This is probably VS wanting to start pushing Grace for PINK and make her a spokesmodel.

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Honestly, I don't know if they're still doing the pink to angel thing, but I don't see either Rachel or Zuri becoming Angels anytime soon. If they take Grace as their new PINK girl, I can easily ser her becoming an angel one day. 

SUPER agree

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.