Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

47 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Lais has a fantastic walk and I think if she could garner some of the "energy" that Adriana has, or presence that Gisele or KK had, she would be a fantastic choice to open.

I personally think it has nothing to do with Lais needing more "energy" or "personality". It's her appeal in general, I love her and she has a rocking body, but her face is very "childlike" and "sweet". Models like Gisele and Karolina had stroking and fierce faces that they need any energy to have a strong opening because their walk was already powerful to begin with.

2 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I personally think it has nothing to do with Lais needing more "energy" or "personality". It's her appeal in general, I love her and she has a rocking body, but her face is very "childlike" and "sweet". Models like Gisele and Karolina had stroking and fierce faces that they need any energy to have a strong opening because their walk was already powerful to begin with.

Not necessarily. Behati has opened the show two years in a row and by no means does she have the strongest walk or the most "fierce" face. However she makes all of that up in energy, and it does help that she's one of the more well known angels.

5 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

Not necessarily. Behati has opened the show two years in a row and by no means does she have the strongest walk or the most "fierce" face. However she makes all of that up in energy, and it does help that she's one of the more well known angels.

In my opinion Behati is not a good example of a good opener... I mean, c'mon. With energy, it was boring to death.

But I agree it doesn't has to be about "fierce face"... I mean, sweet-cute faces can have a great walk and being strong openers too. It's just a combination of factors like walk and energy, as both of you had said, and charisma. Lots of charisma.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.