Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Who knows. :idk: Elsa was never actually confirmed to be in TRA we just assumed she was because of how she described her outfit. :rofl: All she said was that it was colourful which could easily mean MR. The wing could explain why she was so happy after her first fitting too. 

If Elsa doesn't walk TRA, my money is on Ale opening and maybe Martha  or Lais closing. 

:cry::cry2:

I'm gonna think she's got 3 outfits and is still opening, the time to cry will came when the show finally airs, when kendall bella and gigi open the show holding hands or whatever. Until then, i'm happy with my fantasies :angel:

18 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Secret wing? Makes me think she's getting the Swarovski wing and won't be in TRA at all? :idk: 

IMG_2102.PNG

So everyone wants to criticize everyone else and that's okay, but I'm sure I'm going to get shit for this.

What in the sam fuckity fuck is wrong with her face? I get she's oily, but she also looks incredibly plastic on top of the oil spill. Something is off about her face and I really dislike it and I'm not sure if this is a new occurrence (as I rarely pay attention to her), but... it's like a fish was pulled out of the water and the light is hitting it's scales just so - causing it to shimmer. And then the mouth is perma puckering, almost semi duck..

6 minutes ago, Queenanna said:

actually i think that ale will open the show...i mean she is not set to open or close anything and doesn't have a special wing/look so opening would be possible

I also think Ale is opening, If she doesn't open the show that just means that she doesn't open any segment, doesn't get any special wing/outfit and I find that hard to believe. I think this is her sendoff gift.

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

So everyone wants to criticize everyone else and that's okay, but I'm sure I'm going to get shit for this

What in the sam fuckity fuck is wrong with her face? I get she's oily, but she also looks incredibly plastic on top of the oil spill. Something is off about her face and I really dislike it and I'm not sure if this is a new occurrence (as I rarely pay attention to her), but... it's like a fish was pulled out of the water and the light is hitting it's scales just so - causing it to shimmer. And then the mouth is perma puckering, almost semi duck..

I noticed the exact same thing, and not just in this photo, I think she did botox, her face in last 2 weeks is really strange. Just google post botox face 2, 3 weeks after and it looks like hers, too tight, plastic, oily, and mouth gets really duckfaceish.

Someone said Adri was filming VSX for Vogue Paris? Where was this posted/said? I think Jas and Elsa were filming their workout too. It looks like they've got mic packs on. Sara and Ale might have also been there going off the VS snap story. 

DQ58he7S.jpg gnoZx6pv.jpg

Elsa's looks reflective from how oily her face is but I don't think she had anything done like botox. Pursing her lips/tightening up her mouth in her photos is something she does a lot and it makes her look like that. Maybe I have rose coloured glasses on. Sometimes I think she might have gotten tiny lip fillers but that's the extent of it imo. 

I reeeally don't see VS letting Ale open the show... it wouldn't make any sense. They only let her open in 2009 because there wasn't any other major angel to do it. I think they'll try to expose the new angels to the max this year, 'cause I think they'll get rid of some of the old angels next year, so they need the public to get closer to the NA, so one of them (Elsa) will open, IMO. I'd love to see Ale open though.

20 minutes ago, unali said:

Did Elsa do something to her face, it is so tight, looks too Bella Hadid-like.

I doubt she's had something recent but looking back at older pics of her I think she had a minor nose job. Her nose was already slim from the jump but it looks even smaller now. But I don't think it matters anyhow, whether she did or didn't she's still a bombshell

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.