Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEB6Fs79isE

This is one of the most epic things I have seen on tv, i got a chills because of a freaking underwear show and this segment. It is sad to even compare it with this mess nowdays, I would just love one show, just one to be at least 50 percent good as the show in 2006. But they would have to change everything, models selection, music, art direction, scenography, so I probably should stop dreaming. 

19 minutes ago, unali said:

This is one of the most epic things I have seen on tv, i got a chills because of a freaking underwear show and this segment. It is sad to even compare it with this mess nowdays, I would just love one show, just one to be at least 50 percent good as the show in 2006. But they would have to change everything, models selection, music, art direction, scenography, so I probably should stop dreaming. 

Totally agree.. After 2006 it's all gone downhill

5 hours ago, BIRDS said:

Where's lais?? it's sad

I know right? I'm barely seeing her with the other girls or just period. The only girl I've seen her really be around this whole trip is adri. I wish we would get more pics of her with the other models and angels because she HAS to be around there somewhere :girlbanghead: btw does anyone have any idea of the price range tickets to the show are? I could probably never go because I bet they cost an arm and a leg but I'm curious.

Just now, Redwinemom said:

I know right? I'm barely seeing her with the other girls or just period. The only girl I've seen her really be around this whole trip is adri. I wish we would get more pics of her with the other models and angels because she HAS to be around there somewhere :girlbanghead: btw does anyone have any idea of the price range tickets to the show are? I could probably never go because I bet they cost an arm and a leg but I'm curious.

Throughout instagram and snapchat like an hour ago, almost two, I saw she was visiting Notre Dame and she's probably sightseeing Paris with someone. Although she might have probably gone back to the hotel now. 

2 minutes ago, Redwinemom said:

21 minutes ago, unali said:

this is was such a good show! and karolina's wings, omg!!

12 minutes ago, subskriver86 said:

Throughout instagram and snapchat like an hour ago, almost two, I saw she was visiting Notre Dame and she's probably sightseeing Paris with someone. Although she might have probably gone back to the hotel now. 

12 minutes ago, ivancica said:

She was most likely with her boyfriend. He came along too. Thank you for the insta post!

11 minutes ago, Nevaa said:

Back when even the "mediocre" girls were drop dead gorgeous  

I used to think back then that Caroline Trentini, Julia Stegner, even Miranda Kerr weren't enough beautiful/too skinny to be in the VS show. Nowadays they would be standouts and best looking alongside Adriana and Candice. And their bodies especially Caroline's would be the curviest in the show. 

Just now, unali said:

I used to think back then that Caroline Trentini, Julia Stegner, even Miranda Kerr weren't enough beautiful/too skinny to be in the VS show. Nowadays they would be standouts and best looking alongside Adriana and Candice. And their bodies especially Caroline's would be the curviest in the show. 

Ikr! I feel like SI Swimsuit are the ones that now hire the hot bombshells in the model industry. I hate that VS have started to hire HF models instead..

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Secret wing? Makes me think she's getting the Swarovski wing and won't be in TRA at all? :idk: 

IMG_2102.PNG

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: maybe "secret" bc is an awesome and super amazing part of her opening outfit? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

who the hell is opening this show?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.