Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

no video release at the moment.. OK VS. Today there should be some leaks form the rehearsals shouldn't it?

I hope for it, but maybe it's like not very much what gets leaked, because of this "No pictures, no videos etc.." signs they're hanging on the walls

Yikes! The 'new' angels were basically extras for Adriana and Ale. Even in the group shots, the camera was more blatantly focused on the two of them!

And Ale is looking so damn gorgeous! I love how she was all about getting the shots while Adriana was just laughing her ass off. Adriana really is r having the time of her life and not trying to be sexy and all. I've come to embrace that about her.

Just now, Kevork89 said:

So when they film in LA, NYC, Miami and London they manage to get a decent enough celebrity turnout for it. Will they get many celebs for Paris?

I'm french and i try to find which celeb could come ... maybe few actors/actress and singers :dry: 

Or almost the same who came for the Etam show ... 

1 hour ago, Rca said:

Elsa doesn't look pleased/excited there, imo...

ps: you gotta love Adriana :rofl:

Elsa looks so bored, I have a feeling she is not enjoying this at all. :D Maybe because she knows that they are only background filter for Adriana and Ale in this video. :D Even the title of the video is Adri and Ale with other angels. :D

4 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

God I love Adriana. All the other girls standing there trying to take the perfect picture and making duck faces, and she is just standing there laughing and actually enjoying it. And I'd have to agree, Elsa looks bored as fuck. Smile girl :p 

+1 about Adriana, she's a total dork when she is happy :heart:

Adriana is adorable, that's what star power is about :heart:

I love Sara but, that group of girls would be a very nice angel line-up!

Btw, today i listened again Perfect Illusion and I think it would fit perfectly Secret Angel, some kind of mysterious, spies but very upbeat and energetic. Perfect for an Adriana opening!

My thoughts are: TRA no singer, PINK Bruno mars, Dark Angel The weekend, idk what to thing about MR and BN, hoping for more segments with no performers, but this ain't happening with VS :Amelie_wft:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.