Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

14 minutes ago, ejeect said:

Omg adriana is looking so good this year! I wish she would lighten her hair though

I totally agree, she doesn't suit black hair, I don't know why she insist so much on that color. Any shade of brown, even dark dark blonde are million times better for her.

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Gigi's ponytail irks me so much. Its so lazy, she didn't even comb it down smooth. 

I know that it is irrational but it irks me how messy she looks. Everybody put some effort in their looks, and here she is looking like she is going jogging, with messy ponytail, ill suited ratty pants and awful makeup. It looks like she tried her best to look the worst she could.

Adriana being blonde is the worst look she has ever done, she looks trashy... her complexion/skin tone doesnt fit blond/light hair... yeas dark black is not her best, but neither is blond... she should try to do highlights or something like that (2012 hair was pretty good)

IMG_6640.JPG

Am I the only one that loves her dark black hair? I think it makes her look more "exotic" and her grey/blue eyes really stand out. If she were blonde or brunette she wouldn't look much different than the other girls IMO but I do agree, I loved her brown hair in the 2006 show! 

A. If Kendull or Gigi wanted to pose for a picture with me id say hell yeah.. (especially if i knew it would hit instagram)

B. If Taylor swift wanted me to become her new BFF.. id totally say hell yeah...

(prolly not really cause I am in my 30's and not a model) BUT.. if i were in my 20's and a model id totally be saying hell yeah bring it on!

Might not like it, but why fault these women for their friendships ? Lily and Joan might actually like Taylor...

16 minutes ago, llekel said:

A. If Kendull or Gigi wanted to pose for a picture with me id say hell yeah.. (especially if i knew it would hit instagram)

B. If Taylor swift wanted me to become her new BFF.. id totally say hell yeah...

(prolly not really cause I am in my 30's and not a model) BUT.. if i were in my 20's and a model id totally be saying hell yeah bring it on!

Might not like it, but why fault these women for their friendships ? Lily and Joan might actually like Taylor...

The exposure would be enough for some people, all the new followers and whatnot, but quite honestly, what's the point of getting them if the only reason they'll check your account is to see pictures of other people? Sure, some might become fans of your work or whatever, but their main goal will be to get more on whoever your famous friends are...

4 minutes ago, RaffyPooh said:

Did you guys notice Izabel migrating from the front of the group every year to where Gigi, Kendall, Joan, and Lily are? She can sense Adriana's & Alessandra's powers fading and is looking to find the new Supreme. 

Haha, I love it! Let’s see if during the finale she’ll party next to Kendall, Gigi and co. even if the Angels are seemingly front and centre.

2 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Am I the only one that loves her dark black hair? I think it makes her look more "exotic" and her grey/blue eyes really stand out. If she were blonde or brunette she wouldn't look much different than the other girls IMO but I do agree, I loved her brown hair in the 2006 show! 

I agree with this.

IMO it depends on her skin color with the dark hair. She isn't pale right now, but she still isn't as tanned as she could be. Very tanned skin and dark hair is an exotic combination and is great on her

purple–lemonade: “ Adriana Lima ”

She just isn't this dark anymore sadly. So her skin being more light, it is harsher.

Its like the behind the scenes footage of her shooting for angels in venice vs. the commercial (where her skin was way lighter) she looked harsher in the commercial than she did behind the scenes.

But I think today she looked great, her hair color really didn't matter. Her skin has enough color to it. And I don't think she looked as old as some people complain at all. There are some ones looking older but it wasn't her lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.