Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I feel like since they were her former employer that was trash talk.. I dunno, I know it's not exactly a normal employer, but still.. How she's talked about how some of the other angels ditched her and all that I feel was more just whining

I felt bad for Erin a bit because she wasn't being phased out at all. She was working in 2013, filmed commercials and shot campaigns then all of a sudden she wasn't in the holiday commercial and wasn't doing any appearances. And they cut her from the commercials. And she was dropped from the Angel lineup so sudden but was still contracted to walk the show. I still don't know what went down with her and VS.

1 hour ago, Marciotmello said:

Damn I fucking hate Lais so much; that freaking bitch is working her ass for VS for the past 7 years she can't even claim her RIGHTFUL place in the front row????????? Damn if I was one of the angels in the back I'd be making such a scandal right now I'd be the new Naomi!

I fucking hate VS; even Taylor got behind man, TAYLOR who has been working for them nonstop! Seriously hope this year to be a major mess right now, the only thing VS deserves is hate and failure.

You are overanalyzing things. No way VS regards Rachel or Martha or half of the front row, really, as more valuable than Taylor. They can snub Lais or Stella or Romee but not their "it girl" Taylor. I reckon some genius simply thought half the new angels in centre of the second row is a good idea for some reason.

Btw, Romee's smile is so fake in this group photo and Bella looks like the wicked witch. :D Grace looks so cute.

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Uh oh..it looks like Ukrainian prankster Vitalii Seduik is getting involved with the VSFS 2016...of many of you don't know him, he's the guy who "assaulted" Gigi during Milan fashion week, attacked and grabbed Kim Kardashian in Paris fashion week in 2013, kissed Will Smith and got smacked, crashed Adele's Grammy speech etc etc, you guys think he'll try anything with the angels/models?

IMG_4149.PNG IMG_4151.PNG

:dry:

Trash talk is what Jourdan Dunn did, when she didn't get cast. Having an interview and explaining the reason why you no longer work with a brand is totally different imo. :idk: Yeah, she's probably a little bitter but like I said, it wasn't like she was saying anything that wasn't true. She was the godmother to Lily's daughter, and then suddenly they don't even stand next to each other when SI puts them in the same room. It's just odd. 

I also feel bad for Erin. I think the whole modeling/fashion industry wasn't what she was really suited for, and it messed her up a bit mentally/emotionally. 

That Vitalii idiot is such a waste of skin. 

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Uh oh..it looks like Ukrainian prankster Vitalii Seduik is getting involved with the VSFS 2016...of many of you don't know him, he's the guy who "assaulted" Gigi during Milan fashion week, attacked and grabbed Kim Kardashian in Paris fashion week in 2013, kissed Will Smith and got smacked, crashed Adele's Grammy speech etc etc, you guys think he'll try anything with the angels/models?

IMG_4149.PNG IMG_4151.PNG

Guys I found Vitalii's account.

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Trash talk is what Jourdan Dunn did, when she didn't get cast. Having an interview and explaining the reason why you no longer work with a brand is totally different imo. :idk: Yeah, she's probably a little bitter but like I said, it wasn't like she was saying anything that wasn't true. She was the godmother to Lily's daughter, and then suddenly they don't even stand next to each other when SI puts them in the same room. It's just odd. 

I also feel bad for Erin. I think the whole modeling/fashion industry wasn't what she was really suited for, and it messed her up a bit mentally/emotionally. 

That Vitalii idiot is such a waste of skin. 

It seems like her relationships with Candice, Lily and Behati all stopped after she was dropped.

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

It seems like her relationships with Candice, Lily and Behati all stopped after she was dropped.

She wished Candice happy birthday on IG and posted that she can't wait to see her baby. So I guess she's still on good terms with her.

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

I find it so weird that they stopped talking abruptly like that, especially since Erin was one of Lily's bridesmaids. Maybe without VS they realized they didn't have too much in common outside of work and were just "work friends".

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.