Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 hours ago, AdriDiva said:

Adriana looks godly, I have good feeling about how she'll look this year at the show unlike last year and year before. Sara looks amazing and so does TMH.

I will be super bummed if Irina doesn't walk. I've been waiting years for the moment. She was one of my most anticipated.

IDK about adriana also looking good during the show, because you know how she do lol

But she has been looking great lately. Especially today, and I notice that she did her hair differently from everybody else, good move

19 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

I know darling, but they should use their voices to ask for their "rights". I think everyone is afraid of been fired, cause of what happened to Gisele! They must think "well if they fired Gisele, why not me?" But it should not be like this, even in a boss-employee relation you must have negotiation and both parts must be true. The relationship between the angels and the VS team is like slavery but with payment: If you're not satisfied with the shitty way your boss treats you even if you're loyal to him as fuck, then you get fired. Just not fair

Wait they fired Gisele? Why? If you could tell me...

1 minute ago, all-access-vs said:

they didn't fire Gisele

she wanted more, they didnt want give more, but she deserved more, so she said "hey im the freaking queen and I want more; you give me or I'm gone" - they didn't give what she wanted, so she's gone;

they would have kept her if they wanted, but no

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.