Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

I think it would be cool if at the finale, the angels only take their final walk while the other models stand on the staircase. Then the angels walk back, standing in a straight line in front of the staircase.

That would be great similar to 07.

Kind of off topic (sorta?) but in one of the first snaps Lameka posted this morning she said something about the bombshell curls and I thought her hair actually looked really good and from all the snaps and videos it seems nice so far hopefully they keep it that way for the show. 

As for Kendall and her plastic surgery things I made a post about it last night. 

Girls should know their place. If you look at the 2007 group pictures when the Angels got a sign on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Candice Swanepoel is standing all the way in the back, you can barely see her. Now I would have liked to get better pictures of her but it was her first year doing the show. Don’t thrust yourself front and centre to get more attention, you can and should earn your spot through your work.

17 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

its simple if you're not treating them like angels than don't make them angels! I was ok with Lais standing behind since ever but now she's an angel and she and Josephine and Taylor and Stella and Romee have worked so hard for the brand this year, they really deserve to be the main girls and they're not getting their spotlight

Blame the producers not the Angels. The Angels simply follow orders that are given. 

6 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Girls should know their place. If you look at the 2007 group pictures when the Angels got a sign on the Hollywood Falk of Fame, Candice Swanepoel is standing all the way in the back, you can barely see her. Now I would have liked to get better pictures of her but it was her first year doing the show. Don’t thrust yourself front and centre to get more attention, you can and should earn your spot through your work.

How do you know VS didn't put them there? Things have changed a lot since 2007, it's all about Insta Models these days. So that's why they are pushing Kendull and Gigi front and center.

9 minutes ago, bryan said:

Blame the producers not the Angels. The Angels simply follow orders that are given. 

I know darling, but they should use their voices to ask for their "rights". I think everyone is afraid of been fired, cause of what happened to Gisele! They must think "well if they fired Gisele, why not me?" But it should not be like this, even in a boss-employee relation you must have negotiation and both parts must be true. The relationship between the angels and the VS team is like slavery but with payment: If you're not satisfied with the shitty way your boss treats you even if you're loyal to him as fuck, then you get fired. Just not fair

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.