Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

4 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Talinkg about rows, who do you think will be in the order of the rows for the finale? @toodarnhot @Prettyphile @ceceshores @Clauds

Doesn't the FB girl usually lead the finale? I'd guess Jasmine and Elsa because she opened, Adriana-Ale, Lily-Martha, Taylor-Josephine, Sara-Stella, Lais- Romee maybe? 

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

Doesn't the FB girl usually lead the finale? I'd guess Jasmine and Elsa because she opened, Adriana-Ale, Lily-Martha, Taylor-Josephine, Sara-Stella, Lais- Romee maybe? 

Yup, I said the same. The past double years have been like that

2015: Behati + Lily (Opener + FB)

2014: Dri + Ale (Double FB)

2013: Candice + Dri (DB + their coolest person)

2012: Dri + Ale

I secretly hope for Elsa & Adriana but that ain't happening :rofl: especially because Jasmine is wearing the FB in the last segment so she's leading for sure

Just now, Emerods said:

Grace is gold for pink. She reminds me of the mature look (Rosie, Jessica S., Miranda...). These years pink has been so childish (except 2015)

I agree Grace is perfect. But even the newbies this year all the girls don't look like their 12. There's mature looks to a lot of girls. Even Dilone, Alana, Maggie, Lameka, Grace etc who'll all walk Pink are young but they look mature. Im digging the lineup of girls this year.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.