Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

The outfit on the picture is from Lily D in Portrait of an Angel segment of 2015

He's referring to Cindy's photo. That photo was properly taken during her fittings, cropped out for her backstage pass. And in that photo, you can see her wings and black lingerie. 

10 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Inside Adriana Lima's Victoria Secret Fashion Show Fitting

http://www.elle.com/fashion/news/g29144/adriana-lima-victoria-secret-fashion-show-fitting/

Nothing new. :dry: They wait until now to release this with the same photos we saw days ago? The outfit is unfinished, and has that clip in the "belt" like it was in what they release in the past weeks. :baronlamesign:

BTW, Adriana is flawless, i almost forgot how wrong are the colours and the fabrics matched in that outfit.

10 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Inside Adriana Lima's Victoria Secret Fashion Show Fitting

http://www.elle.com/fashion/news/g29144/adriana-lima-victoria-secret-fashion-show-fitting/

Adri is looking stunning on that shoot, when I first saw her outfit I had mixed feelings, but really, it´s lovely and it fits her really well. I can see they might put a pair of guns at her sides, there are pockets under her wings. 

11 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

And BTW... I don't get what they're doing with the stairs. I mean, they're in the other side of the Palais, they´re not connected to the runway so...? 

Maybe some kind of promo or backstage videos with the angels or the performers?  No runway related IMO

I don't see any sign of Irina. Maybe she's not walking :idk: Karlie was confirmed by VS and other credible sources too and she's not walking. So it's possible the same thing happened with Irina maybe. Or she could be flying in later today I guess. 

Does anyone know if the PINK girls shooting for PINK, are they doing a segment piece, or a small vid would for social media or something?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.