Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

9 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Looks like final fittings will be done today.

Awful, awful outfit that should be burnt along with the rest of those shitty ET disasters. Kate G looked like a giant chicken/homeless person and I think the only decent outfits were Adriana, Alessandra and Lais.

This year I think The Road Ahead is going to be tacky as fuck, judging by all the beading pieces with tassles jewelry overload.

DA, SA, and BNA will probably be the standouts. But I'm excited to see the girls more than anything!!!

So in Devon's snapchat it looks like the real GOAT, the Khaleesi of VS, Mother of Angels Adriana did some kind of toast/speech before the flight? the better have filmed that, there were like 100 people on that goddamn airplane, somebody needs to give me a good video of it :cry:

Also with Adriana walking TRA there is a chance she may open o.o, the only time since 2003 she walked the first segment without opening the show was 2013. I love her but i really, strongly want Elsa to open so VS better stop trolling me and let her open.

I was thinking about Irina's silence about the VSFS... She had been rejected a few times (idk how many times she attended the castings) and is not until now (when she's already more famous than the majority of the current Angels) when she finally will walk the show. Some kind of little revenge in return? :whistle:I wouldn't be rooting for them or giving extra publicity in my social accounts etc :rofl:

I don't really like Jas with blondish hair. She glows and her beauty stands out a lot more with black/darker hair

About this whole Ale leaving after this show...I really don't see it. Like I just can't imagine Ale Lais etc leaving, even if VS tends to put them on the back burner since vs is a big part of their modeling careers. There are some vets who could leave vs and be totally unaffected, everyone will still know them but if others leave I feel like that won't be quite the result. Like Candice for example, I think vs really helped her career but if she left I think she would be fine. But unless VS ends their contracts I don't see them leaving. Hope so though, Ale has had good years with them but like so many of you said there's no ugrading her position and she deserves better.

24 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Also with Adriana walking TRA there is a chance she may open o.o, the only time since 2003 she walked the first segment without opening the show was 2013. I love her but i really, strongly want Elsa to open so VS better stop trolling me and let her open.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Before getting so many hopes for Elsa opening the show, I didn't mind Adriana to open, but now I will cry if finally Elsa doesn't open the show, bc is very likely (for what we guessed) that she's not opening/closing a single segment :cry:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.