Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Lais O does have a gaunt looking face. She could use some liner to bring out her green eyes. I am reaching for the stars here but I hope they give some of the girls dark smokey eyes. It really is much more striking than the no makeup look they've been going for for a while. Especially last year, some girls looked bare-faced. Like Behati. This is a big deal of a show, they should bother more with the make up. IMO.

I really loved Candices hair and make up in 2013. Her hair was bouncy and full of volume. Perfect!

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

And I didn't once say she didn't post or that she rarely posts so I don't know what you're trying to argue with me. (And for some reason make her sound like a giant narcasist? Literally every single model feed is filled with images of themselves or their work. :idk:

I said in comparison to the other girls, and I was referring to all social media. Not just her IG. ex) Sara had 2 IG posts, and then 8-10 posts between her snapchat and IG stories. Same with Taylor. Two posts and 10 snaps. That's 12 pieces of content vs 1 but yeah, I'm totally off base with what I said. :ninja: 

Anyways, the girls are in hair and make up and some of that are at the Grand Palais already. I imagine they're doing fittings. I think Grace is filming with the Pink girls. 

So just stating my opinion is arguing? Interesting. And how am I making her sound like a narcissist, I'm just saying it how it is. I know every model has a ton of pictures of themselves on their IG, some switch it up from time to time to show idk the scenery or whatever, Elsa doesn't and that's fine. I didn't even say that's a bad thing. You're the only implying that I made it seem like that when I didn't. And I don't think it's fair to compare them anyway, she has never been one to use much social media except IG and Twitter.

24 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Lais O put up an insta story on a bus with girls. Looks like it could be all Pink girls. I spotted Bridget, Maggie, Alanna, Herieth, Xiao, Megan, Dilone maybe Luma and Lameka.

Didnt catch some others as she moved too quick.

Kiki was there too, sitting next to rachel

Edited by freevsangel
It was Brooke

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

So after the show the contracts should be up. I'm not sure how many years they sign each girl but we assumed all of them except Elsa signed 1 year contracts. Jac and Kate were gone beginning of this year and they resigned everyone else. Anyone think they might drop some girls this time?

I also think Lily's contract should be up after the show too. So we will see if they'll keep her around or not. Lily's first contract came after the show 2010-2013 and then 2013 until now. I don't see them offering her another 3 year contract. And they've already kind of started phasing her out with all the other angels getting more work the her. So I can kind of see them letting Lily go after this show. I'm also unsure of Martha, Sara, Lais and Romee. Taylor, Jas and Josephine are going nowhere anytime soon and Stella is kind of in the middle.

I think ale and lily will go soon.I don't see romee and lais stay after the show.Sara can leave with them too.stella and martha might leave next year.Right now,Vs focus on jasmine,taylor,elsa and jojo.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.