Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Just now, PastaFreak said:

Remember when last year's show revealed that Kendall was walking, the fashion news went crazy. Then this year, it almost just seems like Kendall is just another regular model whose walking the show. 

Mostly because her presence last year didn't do anything but get the other models more followers

6 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Remember when last year's show revealed that Kendall was walking, the fashion news went crazy. Then this year, it almost just seems like Kendall is just another regular model whose walking the show. 

Except that she and Gigi are basically the only girls named by news outlets that aren't Angels.

Why is the plane seating chart of such great interest to you guys? :ninja: 

I'm sure we'll get some sort of HQ pictures from the plane thing today but I think Pretty is right. They're going a full day earlier to Paris than they did London so they're probably planning on doing more press at the location this time around. 

8 minutes ago, heychelsy said:

Aw a picture of #Saylor! I had been wondering if something happened between them, because Taylor is all over Romee nowadays and there is no interaction with Sara anymore

I thought about it too. I was soo happy when I saw their picture together.  There is also less connections with Josephine and Sara. I hope sth change and they're in good terms now.

2 hours ago, Top-modèle196 said:

Mostly because her presence last year didn't do anything but get the other models more followers

I feel like this year, hasn't been kendall's BEST year career wise. She has gotten less jobs compared to last year. Unlike Gigi and Bella. And thats understandable seeing as her career started before them.

I think she is on the decline a bit

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.