Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

ora ora parece que temos um xeroque rolmes aqui

Google translate ftw and I have no idea still :rofl:

"Now sometimes it looks like we have a xeroque rolmes here"  

And when googled a bunch of Fuqboi's popup...

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Google translate ftw and I have no idea still :rofl:

"Now sometimes it looks like we have a xeroque rolmes here"  

And when googled a bunch of Fuqboi's popup...

hahahaha its a brazilian meme. it means "oh wow, it looks like we've got some Sherlock Holmes here" but a person wrote it completely wrong and became viral; this tweet is about having all men looking alike, causa in portuguese the word "xerox" means "copy". this guy switched "xeroque" with "xerox" and made this tweet hahahaha 

I really hope you understood this ahaha

4 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

hahahaha its a brazilian meme. it means "oh wow, it looks like we've got some Sherlock Holmes here" but a person wrote it completely wrong and became viral; this tweet is about having all men looking alike, causa in portuguese the word "xerox" means "copy". this guy switched "xeroque" with "xerox" and made this tweet hahahaha 

I really hope you understood this ahaha

:rofl: I was gonna say.  Thanks for clearing that up

6 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Pitch! I just started it tonight and am about to finish episode 4!  It's a real "feel good" show. :smile: 

Girl yes! I was binge watching it last night too on Hulu. I only have two more episodes left. Just to be messy, now I want a female to enter the MLB and have this kind of drama :ninja:

If that rumor is true about Ming opening PINK I'm excited for her, but that sucks for Rachel though. Maybe her or Devon will close PINK or Gigi if they decide to throw her in that section again. 

Leomie is already giving me live and the lols on snapchat and it's not even the day of the show yet. This is one of the main reasons I always want VS to cast her for the show :angel:

IMG_3729.JPG IMG_3730.JPG IMG_3731.JPG IMG_3736.JPG IMG_3739.JPG IMG_3748.JPG IMG_3749.JPG IMG_3754.JPG IMG_3755.JPG IMG_3758.JPG

IMG_3760.mp4

IMG_3764.JPG

IMG_3766.mp4

IMG_3770.JPG IMG_3775.JPG IMG_3782.JPG IMG_3783.JPG IMG_3794.JPG IMG_3801.JPG IMG_3802.JPG IMG_3805.JPG IMG_3812.JPG IMG_3815.JPG IMG_3825.JPG IMG_3828.JPG IMG_3829.JPG IMG_3830.JPG IMG_3831.JPG

People claiming on Russell's instagram that he didn't tag Lais on his post and then I told them that he probably just forgot to tag her, and everyone was like "but this isn't the first time something like this happens". I've always thought that Lais and Russell were friends and his message to her in her birthday was really cute; do you guys think he doesn't like her?? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.