Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

It'll be Elsa because she opens the show, so she'll be most likely the first one to get her makeup and hair done so she's gonna be the one posing to keep them press entertained. IIRC Adriana did so in 2011, Candice in 2013, Behati in 2014/15 which was the years they opened?

She didnt posed in the table in 2014, Candice did

I don't think it was done in 2012 and as far as I can see Behati only did it once, so we may not get anyone this year. I'm hoping it's either Elsa or Adriana again but who knows :idk:  I can see Josephine or Jasmine doing too, but the rest of the NA + Lily I don't see doing it based on their personalities. 

This is giving me PINK vibes. Imagine PINK with this vision. How has VS NOT contacted him yet? 

What vs needs to realize is that they are now in 2016 and they will not prosper without diverse opinions BEHIND the scenes. They truly think only diversity on the stage matters cause it's what people can see, but nope...it affects everything and that's why they can't get one show right.

2 hours ago, Oxymore said:

^^Cindy Bruna is French as well.

I'm 100% out of touch with VS this year :rofl: 

Just curious, who are you guys excited to see walking this year and which segments would you fit your models in?

1) Izabel always gets wings and she will flip it, flip it good!

2) The mystery girl is Irina, stop asking

3) No one really cares about which segment Sui will walk in

4) It's CAST not casted, the girl has been cast

5) Gigi is part of the Squad TM like a good chunk of the Angels/VS regulars (Lily A, Martha, Kendall, Lily D, Karlie, to some extent Behati & Candice) so i highly doubt she's bullied

6) Say what you want about Kendall being there because of nepotismand whatnot, she's also freaking hot so I could care less that she came out of the devil's vagina

Also

:dry:

50 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm 100% out of touch with VS this year :rofl: 

Just curious, who are you guys excited to see walking this year and which segments would you fit your models in?

Angels:

Elsa - TRA if she's opening the show :Angel:

Adriana - How they deliver her Secret Angel oufit, maybe the other one in Bright night?

Sara - loved her last year in Firework, loved her energy and presence on the runway

Lais - hopefully her second outfit is better than the RA one. Still hoping her for rock it with a powerful walk

Non angels i'm rooting for:

Kelly - Bangin body, Dark Angels would be great

Maria Borges - Bright Night, and non-weird final catwalk poses, she's better than that!

Luma - she's to die for, please VS be kind with her :heart: like to see her in Bright Night

Irina - in Dark Angels please, maybe in TRA too bc her "exotic" look? :idk:

Alanna - i'm afraid they put her in PINK, but really liked her in the cast and promo videos.

Brooke Perry - definitely she's in PINK, still exited, she's sooo pretty

Georgia Fowler - I really liker her boho vibes, she would fit well TRA (she'll end up in PINK :sad: )

Jourdana - So edgy, TRA if it wasn't the opening segment, hopefully she's in Secret Angel

Graze - She's a classic beauty, Bright Night for her

I can't stand Bella on that video. kind of love her look for the VSFS, but she seems so fake in those videos.

51 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Elsa, obvs. - And I agree. TRA if she's opening the show, and Mountain Romance if she isn't. 

Taylor - Already love her Secret/Dark/whatever outfit, would like to see her in Bright Night. 

Lais - Like to see her in Dark Angel as well. 

Jasmine - I can't wait to see the FB in motion with all the chains they added tbh. 

Non Angels I'm excited for: Camille, Kelly, Luma, Lameka, Bridget, Kate G, Grace, Maria, Harieth, Sui, Liu, Lais O. Not really fussy about the segments and I'm sure the bulk of the new girls will be in Pink. 

11 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Georgia Fowler - I really liker her boho vibes, she would fit well TRA (she'll end up in PINK :sad: )

+1

She's seriously stunning! Definitely one of my favorite newbies this year. 

I can't see her as a PINK model - but VS will probably make it happen and give her a tragic outfit.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.