Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 hour ago, coolboy said:

Some sources say that Gigi is bullied by other VS models because she is overrated :/

I highly doubt it... I always had the impression that almost everybody "lick her boots" to make a way of being friends or something like that, because she (and Kendall) is the most popular model at the moment and brings media, among other things

1 hour ago, coolboy said:

Some sources say that Gigi is bullied by other VS models because she is overrated :/

I feel like Gigi probably got that story into the media herself. Through a 'source' in the press. Kendall also said something about being bullied by other models because of who she is. These reality stars turned models love that story.

*I find Gigi very beautiful and I liked her last year, but hers and Kendall's appearances in the show make it seem much less about the show and more about them and their reality show lives/personas.

I'm sure Kendall Gigi and now Bella will get a crap load more screen time than anyone else.

25 minutes ago, Rca said:

I highly doubt it... I always had the impression that almost everybody "lick her boots" to make a way of being friends or something like that, because she (and Kendall) is the most popular model at the moment and brings media, among other things

Agreed! They kiss their asses because these days it's all about followers. 

2 hours ago, Rainbow$ said:

Hmm I quite like Sophia. She is bright and is very hands-on. I like listening to her speak about the show, as opposed to Ed, Monica or Hamish.

I like Sophia too, but almost every year her description of each segment is usually the same. There's always bit of sensuality in this, a bit of not so overtly sexy in that, some beautiful & gorgeous somewhere. Them descriptions get boring after awhile...

Hamish though... damn it was so nice to see Ed grill him in that Grand Palais video, lol. Hamish is always trying to be different even when the team has set their mind on something he's just trying to make things harder for others in my opinion. 

22 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Hamish though... damn it was so nice to see Ed grill him in that Grand Palais video, lol. Hamish is always trying to be different even when the team has set their mind on something he's just trying to make things harder for others in my opinion. 

That's what's cool about Hamish. He finds different things and suggests them to keep the show interesting for the viewers and how they can make the show better for promotion. Sure, some of his ideas don't make the final cut, but he gives a fresh perspective. :smile: 

It'll be Elsa because she opens the show, so she'll be most likely the first one to get her makeup and hair done so she's gonna be the one posing to keep them press entertained. IIRC Adriana did so in 2011, Candice in 2013, Behati in 2014/15 which was the years they opened?

Just now, Clauds said:

It'll be Elsa because she opens the show, so she'll be most likely the first one to get her makeup and hair done so she's gonna be the one posing to keep them press entertained. IIRC Adriana did so in 2011, Candice in 2013, Behati in 2014/15 which was the years they opened?

The table posing and show opening package deal started with Candice in 2013, Adri didn't open the 2011 show. BTW, who did the table thing in 2012?

Just now, victorscloset said:

The table posing and show opening package deal started with Candice in 2013, Adri didn't open the 2011 show. BTW, who did the table thing in 2012?

Candice didn't start shit, Adriana did it in 2011 and she was the first one. Then everyone decided it was cool so they did it too :Amelie_wft:

http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=Adriana Lima/[132140502]&ep=6/60/1&s=3

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Candice didn't start shit, Adriana did it in 2011 and she was the first one. Then everyone decided it was cool so they did it too :Amelie_wft:

http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=Adriana Lima/[132140502]&ep=6/60/1&s=3

Yeah, I know. What I meant to say was Adriana did the table thing in 2011 but she didn't open the show. Sorry for the misunderstanding, @Clauds :sad: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.