Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

20 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Wasn't her outfit from last year the opening outfit? If she gets the opening outfit from the board again but doesn't open the actual show I'll cry of sadness but also laugh a little from the epic trolling coming from VS with this.

same

21 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Wasn't her outfit from last year the opening outfit? If she gets the opening outfit from the board again but doesn't open the actual show I'll cry of sadness but also laugh a little from the epic trolling coming from VS with this.

Me too :hang:

wasn't she supposed to close the first segment last year and then switched with Kate??

I don't know why or how is it happening, but i'm liking martha's outfit... it fits her very well and the boots are cool. I'm likiing the least the green underwear.

I don't know if I even like Martha's outfit or not. Like @toodarnhot said there are some elements that I do like, but there's just so much going on. The styling is what keeps messing some of these segments up lately. A little goes a long way is never enough for them. They need to finally get a new stylist because these outfits have a lot of potential to look great if they didn't overdo it. And why do they keep covering up Martha? Last year they put her in a corset and this year they do it again for both of the segments she's in. So much for showing her #trainlikeanangel body. 

I could be totally wrong and I'm just speculating, but yesterday on Jasmine's snapchat Elsa was dancing and singing along to 24K Magic by Bruno Mars with a camera crew while she was wearing her regular clothes. So that could be the song the angels are lipsyncing this year maybe. 

3 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

I don't know if I even like Martha's outfit or not. Like @toodarnhot said there are some elements that I do like, but there's just so much going on. The styling is what keeps messing some of these segments up lately. A little goes a long way is never enough for them. They need to finally get a new stylist because these outfits have a lot of potential to look great if they didn't overdo it. And why do they keep covering up Martha? Last year they put her in a corset and this year they do it again for both of the segments she's in. So much for showing her #trainlikeanangel body. 

I could be totally wrong and I'm just speculating, but yesterday on Jasmine's snapchat Elsa was dancing and singing along to 24K Magic by Bruno Mars with a camera crew while she was wearing her regular clothes. So that could be the song the angels are singing this year maybe. 

Ooh. That could definitely be. Jerome went from the Miami shoot to this Mexico shoot so they could have filmed parts of it at both of those shoots. 

And I agree with Lucky. Take away the shoulder thing and sleeves, and leave the boots, corset and a lace choker and it would be a beautiful outfit. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.