Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

The Pink board has 14 girls on it and then the main board has 36 girls. So I wonder who they decided to add in after the castings. I feel like Camille Rowe could've been asked afterwards. Did she even go to castings?

How many newbies do we have again?

10 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Rachel will be in Pink and she isn't a newcomer though. I'm sure some new girls will walk mainline too. I don't think Camille, Lais O or Megan Williams will be in Pink.

IMO Pink will be these unlucky women

1. Rachel
  2. Zuri
  3. Grace E
  4. Ming
  5. Devon
  6. Brooke
  7. Dilone
  8. Herieth
  9. Keke
  10. Maggie
  11. Lameka
  12. Xiao
  13. Sanne
  14. Alanna/Georgia

From the newbies we already know Bella is not walking Pink and I doubt Irina, Camille, Lais O or Megan will get put there because they've never worked for Pink and they all look too old for it. Jourdana is already confirmed to be doing mainline and Luma IMO doesn't fit Pink either. I'm not sure about Alanna and Georgia tho, Georgia has been doing Pink but Alanna would fit better

That makes some sense, Ming was kinda quiet about her segment when I watched the interview yesterday night. I hope this doesn't mean some regulars are getting one outfit. If the rumors of VSFS being held in China next year is true, I'm thinking all Asians are getting 2 outfits at least, just to push for publicity. 

I can't remember the outfit counts, but if we do the math, with each angels being given 2 outfits instead of 3, do we have enough to please the regulars for 2 outfits and still maintain 2 outfits for the new ones who are walking mainline and at the very end, ensure that the number in PINK = the number of remaining models? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.