Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Who's got the good eye and can tell who was casted without casting? So we see Karlie, Kendall and then Gigi after each other. And then it looks like Bella and two other models who don't have a casting photo. Can anyone tell who they are? There's also one other on the third row.

IMG_2629.PNG

16 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Who's got the good eye and can tell who was casted without casting? So we see Karlie, Kendall and then Gigi after each other. And then it looks like Bella and two other models who don't have a casting photo. Can anyone tell who they are? There's also one other on the third row.

IMG_2629.PNG

Can't tell but there's another in the third row too. Looks like a Lions casting card but I can't tell who it is. 

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

They've been designing the outfits for months. They know a long time ahead on who they want to open the show and segments. That's why even before casting in the other making of videos you can see pictures of the Angels at the beginning of each segment. They decide that early on. Elsa is gonna open.

I was going though last year "the making of the VSFS" videos and Behati was the first angel on the "casting board" as well so... Maybe she is really opening. I hope so, at least!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.